Devs answer toward Candy selling and more P2W items

Asseylum-DN

Many people in the forums should be aware about what's happening with Daeva's Pass by now and the issue with Candy selling. GM already reduced the value of 300k to 100k. And it didn't solved a slightly bit at all!

Regardless of everyone's opinion, I think we deserve a final answer by Dev/GM/Moderator, whatever, about what is gonna happen to the candy, to the others itens and to the kinah, so we decide our lives about paying the game after 7 days trial. Everyone is willing a different solution: rollback, remove entirely those items or let the same.

T DOESN'T MATTER! We need at least an answer about which one will prevail from now on. 

I mean, it's real money and we need to know in WHAT we are going to put it. If it's gonna stay exactly like this 100k and no rollbacks, please tell us.

To be fair, we expect too much from NcSoft.

Back when L2 Classic launched, I kinda started a revolt over the forums. A big one I must say, for them to .."fix" the adena, spoil rates, etc to be back to NORMAL. Surprisely, they did it ( they increased them a bit, but nothing close to normal ) but with LOTS of posts and people screaming on the forums.

Next think I know, players would see me in-game and "Hey dude, are you the same from the forums?", "Yea" I told them. "Keep up the good work!! Maybe we will have the normal rates soon!"

And then, everything was in-vain. 2 Weeks later, rates stayed the same and they add even more P2W items in the cash-shop. After that, it was normal to add new ones every 2 weeks or a month. 

Same will happen here. I'm glad I didn't bought any "Packs". I remember a day where there were : Blizzard, NcSoft and..the rest. Sadly, Blizzard it's kinda following NcSoft lol.

1 hour ago, Asseylum-DN said:

No wonder we went from two full servers with 3000+ in the queue, to two "recommended" greenish server empty by most in two hours.

Really?!

I /quit at lvl 3 :)) Are they green now, aka Recommended ?!

From over 26k in queue on one server and over 6k in queue on another down to virtually no wait at all barely an hour or two after launch. I've never been so disappointed. They had weeks to get this right and I feel like I remember Kibblez telling us they would do everything they could to keep P2W items out of the cash shop and try to keep it to Cosmetics. Now at launch we have P2W items and no cosmetics to speak of. What happened? Why couldn't just just be honest with us from the get go?

Mind you I don't blame kibblez for this at all. Willing to bet he was just as caught off guard as the rest of us.

5 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Mind you I don't blame kibblez for this at all. Willing to bet he was just as caught off guard as the rest of us.

I think people need to remember that having a Community Manager is like playing telephone game, our voice gets sent through the line to the other end, the difference is that those at the end of the line might not want to pick up to listen. I love Kibbelz and his work, but it's his team and superiors I'm pissed off with.

15  years ago people buy Adena from chiness farmer/bot.... 12 years ago people buy Kinah from chiness farmer/bot... same on UO, WOW and all other....  and now all people fraking out because we can buy currency in MMORPG?! Anyway kinah and everything else in these pass not realy useful for end game stuff

33 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I think people need to remember that having a Community Manager is like playing telephone game, our voice gets sent through the line to the other end, the difference is that those at the end of the line might not want to pick up to listen. I love Kibbelz and his work, but it's his team and superiors I'm pissed off with.

Very much this, and he said as much in the discord server. The Team doesn't see this as an issue whatsoever. Kibblez has no power to change anything, he's just the messenger, and at the moment they aren't listening to him about it.

the vast majority of the early logons were bots/RMT accounts.. they were so thick in the starting zones you could walk on them and never touch the ground.  Most of 'em already took a powder.    I know I wouldn't buy Kinah off an RMT if ya even paid me to do it.  And if NCSOft won't dig in and stay on 'em on the classic servers they'll loose their players just like they did before.

Guest Estufa

They blew it. It's over. By the time paid subs come around, they will be lucky to have a single medium pop server and within a few months it will be a ghost town. 

Guest Wgdays
13 hours ago, 66s5AD94 said:

15  years ago people buy Adena from chiness farmer/bot.... 12 years ago people buy Kinah from chiness farmer/bot... same on UO, WOW and all other....  and now all people fraking out because we can buy currency in MMORPG?! Anyway kinah and everything else in these pass not realy useful for end game stuff

This is kinda where I'm at with it. Been playing these games for way too long...people will always find a way.  Making it official feels like the lesser of two evils. Ah well...

Archived