Upcoming Forum Changes

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow at approximately 3:30pm we will be returning Aion to an account-based posting system to ensure that posters are of our community, and that we can effectively moderate the forums. This means that the Classic forums will operate identically to the standard Aion forums. The guest feature will be removed, and players will be required to have at least one character at level 10 within Aion or Aion Classic in order to post. Siel's Aura will have no bearing on your ability to post here - free accounts are absolutely welcome :)

We appreciate the extra conversation which guests have allowed for Aion during this launch phase, and hope you are all having fun within Aion Classic!

Guest Cashmoney
4 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow at approximately 3:30pm we will be returning Aion to an account-based posting system to ensure that posters are of our community, and that we can effectively moderate the forums. This means that the Classic forums will operate identically to the standard Aion forums. The guest feature will be removed, and players will be required to have at least one character at level 10 within Aion or Aion Classic in order to post. Siel's Aura will have no bearing on your ability to post here - free accounts are absolutely welcome :)

We appreciate the extra conversation which guests have allowed for Aion during this launch phase, and hope you are all having fun within Aion Classic!

Ooooh very nice NCCashMoney, is this all you took from the feedback your community gave you? 

Guest Yuffie Public Enemies Siel

We appreciate all the hard work it takes to bring us Classic just want you to know. 

34 minutes ago, Guest Cashmoney said:

Ooooh very nice NCCashMoney, is this all you took from the feedback your community gave you? 

Chill out! Emotional outbursts isn't how you get the attention for change regardless how bad it is.

I was Zuva as a guest but will switch to my account since I'm level 10 now! 😃

Good!! This will hopefully stop some of these same trolls spreading toxicity. Thank you for your all work.

I hope this fixes the forum glitches and will allow users to be able to change their username (won't let me, says I recently registered...) or link their character.

Guest Velecito

my problem is that I try to log in to buy the aura siel, and when I enter my username and password it just redirects me to the page again without logging in.

support does not answer and nobody tells me what to do and are days that I can not enjoy the game despite wanting to pay.

sorry my bad english

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone,

I think this is not a problem that you need to solve first, right?

I can’t log in on the web,
Unable to buy aura in the game,
Don't even let me speak in the forum now?
My ticket has no more response for more than 30 hours!

And this is the first thing you want to fix ??????

2 hours ago, Guest Velecito said:

my problem is that I try to log in to buy the aura siel, and when I enter my username and password it just redirects me to the page again without logging in.

support does not answer and nobody tells me what to do and are days that I can not enjoy the game despite wanting to pay.

sorry my bad english

Have you tried buying it through the game client? (click the 'Black Cloud Marketplace' button above the minimap)

38 minutes ago, Guest qwe said:

I think this is not a problem that you need to solve first, right?

I can’t log in on the web,
Unable to buy aura in the game,
Don't even let me speak in the forum now?
My ticket has no more response for more than 30 hours!

And this is the first thing you want to fix ??????

I'm no IT expert, but have you tried this:

• Try clearing all your cookies
  • Try out different browsers (firefox, chrome, safari, edge)
  • Try another computer
  • Connect through hot-spot on your phone (different I.P. address)\
  • Try a U.S. proxy if you're outside the U.S. https://hidester.com/proxy/

Guest Average Aion Enjoyer
5 hours ago, Guest Cashmoney said:

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your "noooooo p2w candyyyyy, NcSuck!!!!!" post, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty original.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of Anecdotal material.....

But complaining about P2W isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a whale? Or to join those esteemed rifting ranks? To call yourself a member of the Radiant Corps? PvP takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Rifters - I mean the big guys, like Shingxiao and Feelz - they're out there day and night, burning midnight consumables, working tirelessly to earn the next piece of 30e.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new rifter dies. Someone with coin gear crushes them, and  it's "P2W", or they go to the forums and copy/paste the latest NCSoft complaint thread dreamt up by those sorry excuses for PvPers that never thought to grind AP. The Rifting game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's Risky Business, and for every artisan pair of Xilix shoes you craft in your city, some tryhard nolifer has more PvP gear than you or some shit that a million different whales will attach a million different microtransactions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get  all carebear on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you in the Abyss.......

1小時前,艾登說:

有沒有通過遊戲客戶端購買?(點擊小地圖手機的“黑雲市場”按鈕)

我不是 IT 專家,但你沒有試過這個:

• 嘗試清除所有cookie
  • 小鳥不同的瀏覽器(firefox、chrome、safari、edge)
  • 另一個台電腦
  • 通過手機關注連接(不同IP地址)\
  • 如果您不在美國,嘗試使用美國代理 https://hidester.com/proxy/

I have tried it a few days ago:

・ Clear all cookies, even use incognito mode.
・ Tested google chrome, google chrome canary, firefox, safari, opera, microsoft edge.
・ Tested vpn in different regions.
・ The browsers on iphone and android phones are on wifi and mobile network.
・ I tested other accounts, but they all couldn't log in on the webpage.

I even received "[NCSOFT] Account Login Alert ", but I still haven't logged in.

I have tried more than three different credit cards (mastercard, visa, jcb, and even debit card) to buy in the game, but they all show 99150, and there is no response after writing the ticket for more than 30 hours.

I tried for several days and I was just tired of their complete lack of response.

3 hours ago, Guest qwe said:

I still can’t log in on the website!

This means that I will not be able to post and reply?

Have you tried, going into the forum, while you're logged onto the NClauncher2? If NClauncher 2 is open you select Aion, you can click forums. Also delete you cookies and history from your default browser.

2 hours ago, Guest qwe said:

I have tried it a few days ago:

・ Clear all cookies, even use incognito mode.
・ Tested google chrome, google chrome canary, firefox, safari, opera, microsoft edge.
・ Tested vpn in different regions.
・ The browsers on iphone and android phones are on wifi and mobile network.
・ I tested other accounts, but they all couldn't log in on the webpage.

I even received "[NCSOFT] Account Login Alert ", but I still haven't logged in.

I have tried more than three different credit cards (mastercard, visa, jcb, and even debit card) to buy in the game, but they all show 99150, and there is no response after writing the ticket for more than 30 hours.

I tried for several days and I was just tired of their complete lack of response.

Hmm something is going on here. 99510 is due to not passing their "general security checks". They should be able to figure out which security check is causing this and tell you guys what's going on. I hope they figure it out and will be willing to help you guys, as I'm sure it's a security check problem!

1 小時前,FictionGirl-DN 說:

您是否嘗試過在 NClauncher2 時進入論壇?如果 NClauncher 2 打開,您可以選擇 Aion,您可以點擊論壇。同時從您的默認瀏覽器中刪除您的 cookie 和歷史記錄。

I haven't noticed this before,

but I still haven't logged in after trying it.

Thank you for your reply anyway :)

Archived