Cleric gear

MintyR-DN

If you do full sets of all of those archdaevas stones you will more than likely hit the cap (=when your archdaeva stone gives you less target stat than the green stone you could socket in its place) way too easily. Refer to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pKBHYjQMqBIIb9Wr5Vtt_NrGfI1K-HocYZOaoXIn3ZQ/edit#gid=0 for the caps of all archdaeva-related stats. The "stat value" column includes your essence usage, but not your base stat (ex:clerics have 105 knowledge and 110 base will, these are not counted).

HP or HB set for PvE healing. HP is okay to start out with, unnecessary once you hit 20k HP in HB set (plumes, titles, essence points in HP, chanter buffs- these all help with getting there).  Use archdaeva health stones if you want to overkill your HP set, otherwise HP100s do the job fine. HB5s/HB6s for HB set until they give decent HB stats to Harvester's sets.

For PvE dps, Knowledge and MB stones; Knowledge 6~7 in particular is very easily capped compared to MB28/29 stones, so unless you appreciate/need/can benefit from the extra crit spell, keep an eye out for the cap. Generally, you won't (ever) need MA in PvE unless your accs/weapon's MA are really low or outdated.

For PvP dps, you'll primarily need a Knowledge+MB set, can also consider Knowledge+MBMA composites. Later on, you can invest in a MA/MB set; I'm still unsure how to build this set exactly as I'm starting to work on my own but I believe some precision 10s and MA/MB composites would be a good start. Additionally, you can use your PvP dps set in PvE dps too; PvE atk % accs would help but that's about it. I wouldn't really recommend a PvE atk % weapon (so two chanter staves combined) if your MB is under 5k with it unless you don't run BoS at all.

Health and block 29s for one of two PvP physical counter set, to increase your blocking chances (certain sources also say the higher your block, the lower the dmg you get when blocking occurs). You can also go full Health if you want more of the HP cushion, however it'll lower your block a bit since you'll be past the cap. The second physical counter set to consider (or even to use exclusively) is a Strike resist set (used to reduce your chance of getting hit by a crit hit, this will work on every or nearly every hit depending on your SR compared to block which is up to chance), composed of Agility stones (caps extremely easily if you also use essence in Agi) and Strike Resist stones (SR 22s on lvl 65 gear; you will need a lot more SR22s than Agility 10s).

Will and MR16s for one of two PvP magical counter set (also useful against physical classes' CCs at times, root, slow etc). This set will allow you to resist magical skills roughly at a 50% rate as long as your MR is higher than your opponent's MA by a certain number (200 higher iirc). Mostly works against opponents without MA sets, otherwise rendered useless- or nearly, since it also offers crit spell resist which is always cool. A 2nd magical counter set is a MS set, to reduce all incoming magical damage (excluding Minion skills iirc). With this set, your opponent can find themselves hitting you like a wet noodle with their strongest spells, but you'll be silenced and CC'ed for days. You can reuse a knowledge 10 piece from PvP dps set for MS (only one since MS cap, compared to MS 50s, from Knowledge stones is ridiculously low, extra care on that) and for all other pieces, use lvl 65 gear, ideally a cloth or leather set, and socket MS40s/50s.

Obviously for all of these sets (except PvE, just use w/e stone you have for pve dps tbh), you can use archdaeva stones that aren't +10 and you'll get lower stats, but they'll do the job generally. I'd give some numbers for what finished (capped and optimized acc-wise and gear-wise) set stats' should look like but none of my sets are fully finished yet haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Additional threads about cleric stats:

^ PVE sets

^ HB sets vs HP sets

^ MR set

15 hours ago, Papa-KT said:

Later on, you can invest in a MA/MB set; I'm still unsure how to build this set exactly as I'm starting to work on my own but I believe some precision 10s and MA/MB composites would be a good start. Additionally, you can use your PvP dps set in PvE dps too; PvE atk % accs would help but that's about it. I wouldn't really recommend a PvE atk % weapon (so two chanter staves combined) if your MB is under 5k with it unless you don't run BoS at all.

If you have a decent weapon (say, 75 AP staff) and you'll be running Sacrificial Power/candy/food/(some) essence in Precision, you have room to have a few pieces socketed with knowledge or mb/ma comps in your MA set (say, your weapon, so that you can reuse your main dps staff and not have to farm a second one for MA), while the armor should be a mix of MA comps and precision (use +8 stones minimum for precision, though I'd aim for +9s as they're not really expensive thanks to events/luna, +10's if you're try hard). But, for the times you won't be running Sac Power (or if your weapon/accs are kinda meh) you kinda need to go full MA/precision on your gear against geared MR people.

15 hours ago, Papa-KT said:

The second physical counter set to consider (or even to use exclusively) is a Strike resist set (used to reduce your chance of getting hit by a crit hit, this will work on every or nearly every hit depending on your SR compared to block which is up to chance), composed of Agility stones (caps extremely easily if you also use essence in Agi) and Strike Resist stones (SR 22s on lvl 65 gear; you will need a lot more SR22s than Agility 10s).

There's the (expensive) alternative of using the Awakened Celestial Guard shield, which gives extra Strike Resist when enchanted (for reference, a +5 one gives 178 SR). The downside is that in order to get it, you need to upgrade the base version (Celestial Guard Shield) to +7 which is done using temperings rather than enchant stones (if it fails it goes down to +0), and once you have the Awakened version you also have to enchant that (also with temperings) to get the extra SR (the base shield can be obtained from the "Heavenly Armor Weapon Box" that drops the Luna treasure chamber thing, the box is tradable and lets you choose any weapon, I've seen them on the broker for anything between 2b ~ 500m, depends if the seller even knows what they're useful for). But, if you manage to get it, that extra SR is enough to use full archdaeva gear with Agility stones (you probably have room to mix in something else, like Power stones for extra Phy Def, or HP/Health for extra HP) and still hit functional values, and you benefit from the extra pvp def/godstone supression/overall stats compared to having to use a few 65 gear pieces. But you really need to stock up on temperings to try that, unless you're super lucky.

Archived