Recently banned players?

Thorine-KT

I was banned too for no apparent reason. I contacted their support email and figured it was because of my ping reducer that I use to play this game. Their response said I was caught in game doing automated behaviors that could not be replicated through the use of in-game macros. The issue with that is that I'm level 50 in end-game gear and I don't do crafting. I log in to do Adma/DC and just sit afk for the hours it takes to do the groups. What could I possibly be botting? If others are being banned for stupid reasons too, then I'm glad it's not me getting targeted out.

got the same response

This account has been observed in-game displaying numerous characteristics consistent with automated gameplay and the use of third-party programs that cannot be replicated with the use of the macro system in-game and other available in-game tools. Please be advised that the use of third party programs with our games is a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct:

so apparently if your home sick with bronchitis and no life the shit out of SR / Adma and do repeats then you get a 7 day ban for just playing but yet i can go thru any area and see bots farming and they are not banned. bots do not run adma or SR and kill the bosses you so called " GM's "  stop sending automated responses before we flood your inboxes with emails. do your jobs login to your game and see the kinah seller spam and see the actual bots not the people who are trying to just level.  i remember in 2009 when you guys actually gave a crap about your  community would login and give faction buffs and would  chat with players and answer questions. now you just got lazy sitting there counting all the money from the whales and do not give a crap about the Aion community or fan base.  your going to make classic fail faster then the orgional

Some of you haven't played Aion in years, so you just don't know, but NCsoft regularly DOES accidentally ban people. They end up getting unbanned after a few days, but it's still really irritating. There are a ton of cheaters in this game, yes, but honestly, those aren't the ones being banned by NCsoft lol. It's usually the innocent people who get banned for stupid reasons (and then unbanned a few days later when NCsoft realizes their mistake). Meanwhile, the bots continue their botting freely.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Some of you haven't played Aion in years, so you just don't know, but NCsoft regularly DOES accidentally ban people. They end up getting unbanned after a few days, but it's still really irritating. There are a ton of cheaters in this game, yes, but honestly, those aren't the ones being banned by NCsoft lol. It's usually the innocent people who get banned for stupid reasons (and then unbanned a few days later when NCsoft realizes their mistake). Meanwhile, the bots continue their botting freely.

every company does some mistakes sometimes, not just NC, but MOST of them are boting or buying gold and they just come here crying like a cheating partner will cause that's the only thing left. Cry and say - "I did nothing" over and over.

So yeah there are some mistakes but I bet most of them are not mistakes. NC isnt new, they really know how to spot a bot/cheat on the databases they just don't do it frequently enough. Because yeah they dont do it on the game but on the database

Need to banish more, several asmodae noobs using hacks to get pissed off in Heiron, I went to fight an SM, it gave a star somersault in the air when I attacked, and a templar that teleports on top of you, and hit kill , then I ask the asmodae are so desperate , not letting the elyos level up and are using this kind of cheating , this is regrettable !!! in 2009 the asmodae had more honor and pride now they are just children, paying to use cheats and worst of all, NCSOFT does nothing, and charges for a service that is the right of every MMO player, such as looting items and harvesting plants . Ridiculous the game has become decadent and only rubbish players sinking the game.

Archived