Lets talk cubics

KnightZM-KT

@Kibbelz Hello Kibbelz, I hope everything is well on your behalf,

As a returning player I have the struggle that is to farm cubics from open world mobs. I have spent every now and then to farm cubics and the progression is not good. I think it would be a good idea to include the cubics (Attack, HP, Phy Def, etc.) to event rewards, just like we can get daevanion marks/boxes, stigmas, ancient stones, enchantment stones, etc.  Almost all events include all kinds of rewards that are useful resources, cubics should be included, it will help and  make the cubic farming less frustrating.

8 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Or bring back garden event and add stat cubic drop to it with high rate.

99% will be the useless one we already have. I still lack the m.attack platinum one for example yet whenever I grind I get tons of cubicles that I already have. I rarely see that m.boost one.

Cubics SHOULD be in the cubic lab, like we did in the whole 6.x patch. You should be give then keys to open whichever box you want, whther it is boss cubicles or the normal ones.

29 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey there, Cubic acquisition has definitely come up before, so I will do what I can and re-raise the issue with the development team.

Thank you, let them know why this is an issue, when we didn't get the auto hunt we lost the ability to farm endless hours while sleeping which is pretty much an ingame legal bot. The drop rates do not matter when you can legally bot and leave your char to farm for 10 hours and come back and see all the good loot he got.

No auto hunt and low drop rates makes it impossible for people to progress the game as it is designed.

6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey there, Cubic acquisition has definitely come up before, so I will do what I can and re-raise the issue with the development team.

Thank you for looking into this again, its been a pain for last 2-3 years farming cubics

Archived