Will there be any new servers besides Katalam?

BubbleTae

They already merged the servers because there wasn't enough population in one of them. Makes no sense to make a new server to just have the same problem again.

So the answer is probably no, the chance of having a new server in the near future is 0.

On 8/15/2021 at 12:39 AM, Voltric-DN said:

Just use a secondary email address through yahoo and make a second account for your asmos.

I think people did opposite factions in the same account different server because in NA transformations are account wide. So once you got a good transform collection (and why not an ultimate) you would be good with your level 1 char int he opposite faction.

But now we don't have two servers, lets cling to the one we still have.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:24 AM, Unbuff-DN said:

They already merged the servers because there wasn't enough population in one of them. Makes no sense to make a new server to just have the same problem again.

So the answer is probably no, the chance of having a new server in the near future is 0.

and the chance of any server in the future is zero. This merge is a total fckup going from Dan to Kat & adding to the list of litanies for an ongoing failing track record... like water down the drain, so glad I didn't give this stupid company too much $ and while I'll miss all the lost residence, furniture, char name, and hope for  customer relationship & game xp  improvement at the end of their days it's all an illusion anyway but the biggest pretense in the mix is NCSOFT...there are better games and interactions to be had elsewhere if starting  from scratch. Not recommending AION!  Sayonara.

Archived