Same old pvp nothings changed

marikazan-KT

To all the wannbe asmos from WANTED goodwork to all the  purples and ganking lowbies at sulfur fort must be very challenging for you to 1-2 shot people.Sad reminder of why this game is still terrible pay2win losers who cant fight players their own levels but instead hunt easy marks .Truly is no wonder this game was never successful when garbage like this still exists.

25 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

To all the wannbe asmos from WANTED goodwork to all the  purples and ganking lowbies at sulfur fort must be very challenging for you to 1-2 shot people.Sad reminder of why this game is still terrible pay2win losers who cant fight players their own levels but instead hunt easy marks .Truly is no wonder this game was never successful when garbage like this still exists.

Open world PvP is not very popular, despite some lip service a handful of people like to give it.

To confirm it for yourself look at the ads in LFG how many are for open world PvP? Usually none most of the time. The closest you get is ads for people doing group repeat quests in the abyss but that's not PvP.  Another test is have a look at the number of L50s in Reshanta vs other maps.

PvP instances on the other hand attract a lot of players, I did them every day in Aion 7.9. We just don't have any of those in Classic yet.

Open world PvP tends to attract riff raff that likes to gank when you are on mobs at half health, or known to be lower level, eg. pinks. But don't despair,  PvP instances are on the way.....one day.

honestly its toxic behavior breeding toxic behavior.  i've never been into killing pinks.  in fact, if im rifting, and someone is leveling and they run, i leave them alone. im not here to nyerking ruin someones day by taking content away from them because im a selfish low life like these level 50's rifters.  the issue is that, toxic behavior will breed more toxic behavior.  i am almost at my wits end too and about to start kill everyone and everything, pink or not, because elyos level 50's wont get the hell out of beluselen level 42 grind areas.  how pathetic can you be?  you really just dont want any kind of challenge?  i dont understand the people who do this.  then they're the first to complain that the game is dead.   your toxic disgusting behavior sends people running to the hills.  i wish these people thought of that while they're ganking pinks.

2 hours ago, heydarling said:

honestly its toxic behavior breeding toxic behavior.  i've never been into killing pinks.  in fact, if im rifting, and someone is leveling and they run, i leave them alone. im not here to nyerking ruin someones day by taking content away from them because im a selfish low life like these level 50's rifters.  the issue is that, toxic behavior will breed more toxic behavior.  i am almost at my wits end too and about to start kill everyone and everything, pink or not, because elyos level 50's wont get the hell out of beluselen level 42 grind areas.  how pathetic can you be?  you really just dont want any kind of challenge?  i dont understand the people who do this.  then they're the first to complain that the game is dead.   your toxic disgusting behavior sends people running to the hills.  i wish these people thought of that while they're ganking pinks.

Wow being 50 and rift on enemy map to kill the 42 levelers is a new low!

You talk about "toxic behavior" when people gank lowbies while rifting, but your post is just as toxic.   There is literally no end game content for most lv50s to do so of course they are going to rift and gank people regardless of their level.  Until 1.5 drops don't expect anything to change.  This is a PvP game, people are going to PvP

7 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

You talk about "toxic behavior" when people gank lowbies while rifting, but your post is just as toxic.   There is literally no end game content for most lv50s to do so of course they are going to rift and gank people regardless of their level.  Until 1.5 drops don't expect anything to change.  This is a PvP game, people are going to PvP

Yes this is a PvP game: Purple vs Pink ;)

5 minutes ago, Sundial said:

Yes this is a PvP game: Purple vs Pink ;)

I dont even mess with pinks when I'm rifting, but as soon as I get 4v1'd by a group, guess who decides to jump in on the fun also?  Yeah the pink I left alone.   It goes both ways, also....

On 8/23/2021 at 1:18 AM, Fappachino said:

I dont even mess with pinks when I'm rifting, but as soon as I get 4v1'd by a group, guess who decides to jump in on the fun also?  Yeah the pink I left alone.   It goes both ways, also....

Yes but nobody goes to a 42 leveling area to fight the 50s. It is like the twinks claiming they only hit other twinks when in reality twinking died when FTS was implemented and all levelers left in safe mode.

What you can do is go outside Beluslan/Heiron cities, you will find:

1. Very low level pinks trying to level which you can ignore as they useless to you but they are also harmless if they even decide to send you a hit out of curiocity.
  2. Level 50s that came to the rescue when LFG will mention an enemy is there.

So there you have it, pvp with 50s where level 42 people don't exist.

On 8/23/2021 at 8:18 AM, Fappachino said:

I dont know if its your character but theirs a Ranger called Fapp and he deliberately went after us pinks in reshanta so yeah typical loser purples that cant pvp except to hassle lower players.So if it is you kinda says that you engage in this behaviour if its not my apologies.

Are you new to aion? Because ll I'm reading is you guys are bad at the game.  I get it...you don't like getting smack on. Here's how you fix that...either get better or stop playing. This is a pvp game...has been since release in 2012, nothing has changed. If you don't like pvp...go play a different game.

2 minutes ago, Ufo said:

Are you new to aion? Because ll I'm reading is you guys are bad at the game.  I get it...you don't like getting smack on. Here's how you fix that...either get better or stop playing. This is a pvp game...has been since release in 2012, nothing has changed. If you don't like pvp...go play a different game.

Players hunting people 10 levels below is NOT PVP> And you know how we get better by farming AP except wannabe pvpers kill you in 2 hits seriously and your comment is as bad as the gankers and your probaly one of them,

1 minute ago, marikazan-KT said:

Players hunting people 10 levels below is NOT PVP> And you know how we get better by farming AP except wannabe pvpers kill you in 2 hits seriously and your comment is as bad as the gankers and your probaly one of them,

PvP = Player vs Player. Last time I checked you are a player...and I'm a player so its pvp. Its been the same conversation for the past 12 years. If you dont like it dont play the game, its really that simple. Nothing changed 12 years ago when people complained and its not going to change now. 

1 minute ago, Ufo said:

PvP = Player vs Player. Last time I checked you are a player...and I'm a player so its pvp. Its been the same conversation for the past 12 years. If you dont like it dont play the game, its really that simple. Nothing changed 12 years ago when people complained and its not going to change now. 

Very simplistic view not even going to bother arguing with someone like you that refuses to get it and are no doubt the type that engages in this sort of behaviour.When the game dies and its getting closer blame yourselves for pushing players out.

2 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

I dont know if its your character but theirs a Ranger called Fapp and he deliberately went after us pinks in reshanta so yeah typical loser purples that cant pvp except to hassle lower players.So if it is you kinda says that you engage in this behaviour if its not my apologies.

Let me set the record straight.

1. Yes, I am Fapp, the Ranger on Siel that killed you.

2. That was my first time going to Sulfur just to see what was going on because there's literally little end game content, and when I did see people I ONLY targeted reds that were in groups doing repeat quest.

3. If you were that Rank 3  Elyos Ranger farming guards, the only thing I did to you the first time I was there was Sleep Arrow you, sent you a smiley face, and that was it.  It wasn't until you and a templar decided to turn on me, which surprised me and resulted me  jumping to my death cuz you hit me with Entangle Arrow and I couldn't fly and my CDs were down.  (Grats on the Free AP btw)  Second time, I figured since you got your fill of AP and understood that I wasn't there to kill you and the first encounter was a misunderstanding, but no.  You once again killed me with the templar.  (Grats on the AP once again)  At that point, I DID make the decision to kill you.  I mean hey, you killed me twice when I was Rank 5 so that's about a decent 500 AP minimum since the templar got some licks in too.  I flew in, dove you while you were on artifact and flew off.   Then shortly after, you proceeded to switch to your Asmodian character to PM me calling me "bad at pvp" and a "terrible player."  So let's not get the situation twisted like I DELIBERATELY kill pinks on sight because I don't, and don't come at me and put me on blast like I'm a "Griefer of Pinkies" without including the full story.

You are playing a PvP game, expect PvP from ANYONE.  Get out of your carebear feelings and chill the hell out.

1 hour ago, Fappachino said:

Let me set the record straight.

1. Yes, I am Fapp, the Ranger on Siel that killed you.

2. That was my first time going to Sulfur just to see what was going on because there's literally little end game content, and when I did see people I ONLY targeted reds that were in groups doing repeat quest.

3. If you were that Rank 3  Elyos Ranger farming guards, the only thing I did to you the first time I was there was Sleep Arrow you, sent you a smiley face, and that was it.  It wasn't until you and a templar decided to turn on me, which surprised me and resulted me  jumping to my death cuz you hit me with Entangle Arrow and I couldn't fly and my CDs were down.  (Grats on the Free AP btw)  Second time, I figured since you got your fill of AP and understood that I wasn't there to kill you and the first encounter was a misunderstanding, but no.  You once again killed me with the templar.  (Grats on the AP once again)  At that point, I DID make the decision to kill you.  I mean hey, you killed me twice when I was Rank 5 so that's about a decent 500 AP minimum since the templar got some licks in too.  I flew in, dove you while you were on artifact and flew off.   Then shortly after, you proceeded to switch to your Asmodian character to PM me calling me "bad at pvp" and a "terrible player."  So let's not get the situation twisted like I DELIBERATELY kill pinks on sight because I don't, and don't come at me and put me on blast like I'm a "Griefer of Pinkies" without including the full story.

You are playing a PvP game, expect PvP from ANYONE.  Get out of your carebear feelings and chill the hell out.

I was in reshanta and heard about this, what is any Player meant to think LOL you sleep someone when they are on a mob your purple of course they going to assume your about to kill them the players at sulfur outside the fort are mostly 40 and lower those inside are probs higher.Lfg all day on elyos is about high level purples ganking at sulfur.

Also you did engage the templar from storys told without this ranger about so it does sound like you were targetting them.

In regards to Rank 5 lol man if your 50 and that rank you obviously dont farm guards players get 500 ap in less than 10 minutes hence why they dont even bother pvping with players simply not worth the time to engage them.Im sure the ranger and the templar farming couldnt of cared less about your AP.

2 minutes ago, crithards said:

I was in reshanta and heard about this, what is any Player meant to think LOL you sleep someone when they are on a mob your purple of course they going to assume your about to kill them the players at sulfur outside the fort are mostly 40 and lower those inside are probs higher.Lfg all day on elyos is about high level purples ganking at sulfur.

Also you did engage the templar from storys told without this ranger about so it does sound like you were targetting them.

In regards to Rank 5 lol man if your 50 and that rank you obviously dont farm guards players get 500 ap in less than 10 minutes hence why they dont even bother pvping with players simply not worth the time to engage them.Im sure the ranger and the templar farming couldnt of cared less about your AP.

I never once engaged on the templar solely, and I farm guards daily.

Archived