Bans for Bakarma Fight

Pyromage-DN

33 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Can we get a mass ban wave for everyone that did the lava method for Bakarma? It is an exploit after all.. and exploits are against ToS! 👮‍♂️

Technically using the cave is also an exploit based on how they fixed him so I guess you'd be banned also. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, Saitamasensei said:

Free flight time for more AP Trading

Gotta sympathise with the NCwest team. They are under-resourced and incompetent. Banning AP traders takes up alot of resources and manpower. Just look at the SR ban wave debacle, and how the company handled it lol. You would understand that they're scared of getting it all wrong and the playerbase going nuclear again.

37 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Can we get a mass ban wave for everyone that did the lava method for Bakarma? It is an exploit after all.. and exploits are against ToS! 👮‍♂️

No because they might accidently hit one of their Whales that AP trade if they do that! 

4 minutes ago, Airashi said:

Gotta sympathise with the NCwest team

I sympathize with them regarding their action with SR, it is clearly a mishandling.

This AP Trading is a different matter. AP Armors, Weapon and Accessories especially Lv40+ are the final end game items. This is the pinnacle of what game can offer. And these peeps are making a shortcut via cheating and exploiting the mechanics.

Imagine a Policeman (NCwest) just looking at you sipping coffee and eating donuts.. while you get stabbed repeatedly by criminal (AP Traders).

I enjoy the game just the way it is,  in away  fighting at forts and at the Shards is ap trading also,  So do all fort battles .  just find away to auto ban the chat and email gold traders.  btw I saw a person running two accounts with one mouse and or keyboard setup.  I think that would be boting of some kind.

What really bugs me about the AP traders is it's not hard to spot or figure out. If you have individuals that magically gain over 100k AP overnight and are appearing on the leaderboards yet no one ever sees them actively grinding gaurds or PVPing, CHECK THE SERVER LOGS. You can literally look through and see where their AP comes from. Private servers are able to do this just fine with just a handful of people, in some cases, with just ONE administrator. To say NCwest doesn't have the man power to check the player logs is just beyond pathetic. 

Look at PlayerX.  PlayerX gained 10k+ AP in under 1 hour.
PlayerX only killed Players Z Y in 1 hour.
PlayerX did not kill a single gaurd.
PlayerX shares IP with Player Z Y.
Temp Suspend PlayerX due to suspicious activity.
Look back further on the logs for PlayerX.
Determine if this is enough evidence of breaking TOS, if so BAN, if not, roll back character to prior AP trading with Z and Y and send warning Email.

3 minutes ago, Saitamasensei said:

This AP Trading is a different matter. AP Armors, Weapon and Accessories especially Lv40+ are the final end game items. This is the pinnacle of what game can offer. And these peeps are making a shortcut via cheating and exploiting the mechanics.

Yes, we all know its a serious matter but there's a more deeper issue to this.

Firstly, the NCwest team are under-resourced and don't have the intimate game knowledge of Aion. They rely on NC korea to spoon feed them otherwise they simply stuff things up, i.e SR ban wave. They are now shy to act.

Secondly, banning the AP traders will hit them hard financially. These whales pour a lot of money into the game. With the game's population already fast declining, these whales are important to keep the game afloat and pay the wages of the gaming team. Jobs would be at risk if you ban too many of these whales, so there's a fine balancing act. Hence why I said "Don't shit where you eat".

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Determine if this is enough evidence of breaking TOS, if so BAN, if not, roll back character to prior AP trading with Z and Y and send warning Email.

Look at PlayerX $ spent in game... OOOFFFF... a Whale Lord... better baby him. Let's give him 3 days suspension so that he can have his vacation in a rented paradise island.

4 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Its easy for us Aion veterans to understand, but these GMs have no clue about Aion and don't have the man power to investigate further. We just gotta look at how they've handled the SR ban wave to see how they operate lol.

1 minute ago, Airashi said:

Its easy for us Aion veterans to understand, but these GMs have no clue about Aion and don't have the man power to investigate further. We just gotta look at how they've handled the SR ban wave to see how they operate lol.

All the more reason why we need to get NCsoft Corp attention. FFS they're a $1.1 BILLION company. They can dedicate resources to this easy if they wanted to.

https://chng.it/7KdTp98vrB 

The petition to them still exists and was forwarded to their HQ's contact emails.

5 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

All the more reason why we need to get NCsoft Corp attention. FFS they're a $1.1 BILLION company. They can dedicate resources to this easy if they wanted to.

https://chng.it/7KdTp98vrB 

The petition to them still exists and was forwarded to their HQ's contact emails.

This should be its own thread ON EVERY FORM OF INFORMATION SHARING CONNECTED TO AION CLASSIC.  Thank you I signed.

4 minutes ago, Tron said:

This should be its own thread ON EVERY FORM OF INFORMATION SHARING CONNECTED TO AION CLASSIC.  Thank you I signed.

It's had several threads to it's own already, but keeps getting burried by all the other outrage posts. Just shows how serious the player base is ticked off

Archived