This is your fault NC

Aaabatery

It is pretty hilarious reading the thread and justification on Reddit and that people have already paid for it. This is just another example why if you want to play ethically, games developed by NCSOFT are not for you. Aion will be my final game I ever play developed/marketed by them. 

1 hour ago, Pyromage-DN said:

DO SOMETHING, NC.

Look at the abyss rankings and work it out ffs. A blind monkey could do it.

Will we even see 1.5 at this point? So many have quit already.

Of course we will. Just as it surived when Aion first launched in NA and many people quit then too.

At least Classic has more of a chance since the core gameplay hasn't been removed and still no other game like it.

It's sad that a game with a parent company worth over $1billion can't police it's community even though it's own customers are feeding them all the information they need to do so, yet private servers ran by part time minimal help, sometimes even by just 1 individual, are able to police their servers that have a greater population than Retail.... 

1 minute ago, Rag-DN said:

It's sad that a game with a parent company worth over $1billion can't police it's community even though it's own customers are feeding them all the information they need to do so, yet private servers ran by part time minimal help, sometimes even by just 1 individual, are able to police their servers that have a greater population than Retail.... 

It seems that private servers are better than the official server. I'll probably look into private servers or just leave stay away from aion altogether. 

Archived