This is NOT classic aion

Sunreeli

What exactly are you guys trying to do see how quicly you can kill the game ? this is in no way shape of form anything like "classic" aion . could you please enlighten me as to when in the history of Aion all white gear was NONTRADEABLE  are you guys totally stupid what about all the crafted gear that doesnt have a proc which crafters sell in broker to make kinah for more advanced crafts . just the latest in a string of fixes to things that were NOT BROKEN . Advertising this as  "classic " aion is a joke and false advertising as a former AIon beta tester i can 100% assure you this is NOTHING like classic Aion . IF it aint broke dont fix it if you dont know what your doing (which you clearly dont ) dont touch it .

PS there is a reason there are 8 char slots .....8 classes another pointless action no doubt you will try and charge us for the other 2 slots at some point !!!!! 

Gotta admit, making the white items non-tradeable is very annoying... Esp in high paced situations like Dredge, you go to loot a mob before getting rushed with PVP and you get stuck on the "This item is not tradeable, are you sure you want to take it?" message has to be one of the biggest annoyances ever

4 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Gotta admit, making the white items non-tradeable is very annoying... Esp in high paced situations like Dredge, you go to loot a mob before getting rushed with PVP and you get stuck on the "This item is not tradeable, are you sure you want to take it?" message has to be one of the biggest annoyances ever

So much this. Anything where you can be involved in PvP. Like Jep repeats..

I don’t understand why they couldn’t just add it to accounts that don’t have siel aura? 

On 10/18/2021 at 5:25 PM, Yoloranger said:

Oh look, another negative flaming NCSoft troll thread as inarticulate as a temper tantrum.  Gee, where have we seen this before?  Oh yeah, right ... in 40 other threads. 

Nothing to see here, move along

which part is in inarticulate im confused and not flaming just pointing out the bad decisions yet again i really want Aion to be good . what reason is there to make all white items non tradeable ? what reason is there to not give us all 8 char slots . Bad decision making is what killed Aion in the first place and they are on the track to do the same again . you wanna fanboi go ahead but its pretty clear to anyone with a brain that they are making the same stupid mistakes and that this is being run more and more like a cash grab than as  "Classic Aion " 

Archived