1.5 and your Inventory Space

Fappachino

1.5 and Your Inventory/Bank Space  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Just to get a general consensus on how everyone is managing their inventory and bank space since the release of 1.5.

• My inventory and bank space is fine and does not need extra space.
    • My inventory and bank space is not fine and I could greatly use another full row of space.

Just to get a general consensus on how everyone is managing their inventory and bank space since the release of 1.5.  I personally feel that with the new DP and Fenris/Miragents sets, our bank and inventory space will become even more limited.  It seems harder to juggle items to keep in our inventory, which items to put in our bank and what items to dispose of, especially with most of us losing our Inquin 12-slot pet in addition with the Deava Pass items, crown bags, crafting mats (old and new), enchantment and manastones that we are hoarding for the next DP item drop, ect.   Please cast your vote and post replies of your personal experience for GMs awareness and possible response.

Have you guys not made bank accounts yet? Just make another toon. Level it up just a little(1 hour is more than enough time to get to level 10). Buy inv/wh spaces. Dump all you mats and shit on that toon. Like the balaur mats and other things that you don’t need to flood your stuff. And than you have 1 hr a day to be able to transfer stuff from one toon to the next. Just log off when you’re not actively transferring shit. And if you don’t wanna log on that toon. Just mail stuff to it. You just gotta think outside the box just a little. 

4 hours ago, Zionxi-KT said:

Have you guys not made bank accounts yet? Just make another toon. Level it up just a little(1 hour is more than enough time to get to level 10). Buy inv/wh spaces. Dump all you mats and shit on that toon. Like the balaur mats and other things that you don’t need to flood your stuff. And than you have 1 hr a day to be able to transfer stuff from one toon to the next. Just log off when you’re not actively transferring shit. And if you don’t wanna log on that toon. Just mail stuff to it. You just gotta think outside the box just a little. 

I don't think you understand the fundamental problem.

For once, mats are not an issue. It is still annoying that you have to juggle mats between characters, but it's doable. I myself have 2-3 full warehouses or mats and it's not fun.

It's about untradable items. PvE: armour+accessories+weapons, PvP: armour+accessories+weapons (for some will become multiple in the future), Fenris/Miragent set, Crowns/Relics/Goblets you name them. And suddenly 1/2 of your slots are preoccupied. There's not enough space.

20 hours ago, 1s3169C8 said:

I don't think you understand the fundamental problem.

For once, mats are not an issue. It is still annoying that you have to juggle mats between characters, but it's doable. I myself have 2-3 full warehouses or mats and it's not fun.

It's about untradable items. PvE: armour+accessories+weapons, PvP: armour+accessories+weapons (for some will become multiple in the future), Fenris/Miragent set, Crowns/Relics/Goblets you name them. And suddenly 1/2 of your slots are preoccupied. There's not enough space.

id love to see what all these mats are that youre holding on to. the relics i kinda understand because of the week of free ap items. but you can always jsut stack the pvp coins that you use tobuy the bags instead of turning them in right away. so you shouldnt have to worry about ap relics taking us space. and i have 2 cubes dedicated to pvp/pve gear/acc and stigmas. sure, having 4 rows isnt ideal, but those 4 rows are dedicated for loot. and at level 50, its not like we get a lot of that. all im trying to say is that its not hard at all to manage all youre mats. the hard part is jsut opening another client. sure its a QoL thing, but the OP made it out like they had 3 slots not used in their inv and they were hard struggling.

@Zionxi-KT:
While I agree that one can manage the space, I have more than one full cube of buffs and potions I am using regularly. Also dont forget that the new quests (Miragent, Dredgion, Dark Poeta) can easily occupy ten slots constantly. Usually, I have two rows free for drops which only gets problematic in Dark Poeta due to my mana macro.

Archived