Sacred Relic

Jomu

Relics are based on season. So yes, it WILL be set to +0 when said season ends. In Korean version, it was reset when they got 8.2, and Relics changed to new Lords (Kaisinel to Nazekan, Marchutan to Zikel)

With that, there's  new rewards, like lvl 100 relic gives fighting spirit weapon box. More info https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/8.2_Update

So if anyone plays the game casually and wants to get FS weapon someday in the future without having to run Heart of Apsuranta, they might as well start to save up relics for it.

Edited by Unbuff-DN

4 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Relics are based on season. So yes, it WILL be set to +0 when said season ends. In Korean version, it was reset when they got 8.2, and Relics changed to new Lords (Kaisinel to Nazekan, Marchutan to Zikel)

With that, there's  new rewards, like lvl 100 relic gives fighting spirit weapon box. More info https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/8.2_Update

So if anyone plays the game casually and wants to get FS weapon someday in the future without having to run Heart of Apsuranta, they might as well start to save up relics for it.

Relics say that they will be deleted in the future, so they might all get deleted before a new season begins so that no one has a huge head start on the stats. So saving up might not be the good option, and because the staff is clueless we wont know what is the case until its probably too late anyway.

6 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

I meant holy waters say they will be deleted

Yeah, not sure on the details on that. I just says:

3. New God's Holy Water has been added.

- It can be purchased with 군단 활동 증표 from <Operation Field Soldiers>.

- The item can also be crafted with Magical Crafting

Maybe old ones will be useless? 

• 1 year later...

"Official 8.4 Part 2 Patch Notes 

[Empyrean Lord's Sacred Relic] 

New Empyrean Lord's Sacred Relic Season Begins on April 4, 2023 

New Empyrean Lord's Sacred Relic 'Vaizel's Sacred Relic' and 'Triniel's Sacred Relic' have been added. 

Added new Empyrean Lord's Sacred Relic. 

You can purchase by consuming ‘Legion Activity Mark’ through <Operation Site Signalman> of each race. 

You can craft the item through Aetherforging. "

-------------------------

Are lines 4 and 5 about the same thing or different?

Line 6 and 7: Should we purchase and craft Sacred Relic? Why? The slot in Profile says Sacred Relics are acquired from Empyrean Lords.  Triniel gave it to me for free. We need Holy Water to upgrade Sacred Relic, right? How do I acquire Holy Water other than from random events giving very few of this item? Do Holy Waters expire when a season ends? It stays in storage and nothing says that it is old, no difference with newer Holy Water items.

lGPuxQn.png