8.2 New Wardrobe System - Finally

Arhangelos

Not sure how exactly it will be implemented but finally they are listening. It looks like it will have a section for every type of items, with many more options per item and also as I can see it uses luna. I do not know how the slots opens and what will the requirements be yet as I haven't found the information.

In any case it will have more slots than the current Luna Wardrobe and that is what we have been asking. I specifically said a wardrobe with 1000 slots would serve me :D.

All my estate warehouse, and like 3~4 inventory minions are full of skins. I even had to put some in alts because I couldn't hold them.

254288109-4542426652489179-6009647571425

https://www.facebook.com/ThunderstormAionClassic/photos/a.645967028801847/4542426675822510

https://aion.plaync.com/update/history/2021/211013_update

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Till i see other tabs ill have to wait and see, You will probably have to pay like $10 to unlock each slot knowing NCsoft. On top of that it also looks limited by how large the scroll bar is.

Yeah I am not holding my breath, I mean they did make an amazing move giving us a mount collection feature where I put a ton of mounts. So a place where I can store my skins will work for my hoarding addiction.

6 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

If it only take a one time price to unlock the slot and none for adding/removing skins to slot and item isn't destroyed like it is in luna.

Pretty sure the item will be lost once put into the wardrobe. Otherwise we would all use a skin and pass it to the next char to use it as well.

7 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

nice finally all my house its full with skins, i know i never gonna use it but for some reason i keep saving it

We do not use them because they will get lost, but with wardrobe they are there forever. And yes some skins are not as good looking, but I still keep them too. I am a skin hoarder and I do not even have 1/10th of all good skins I am sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 2:36 AM, Kubei-DN said:

My question is, is it only skins or does it apply also to gear we want to use as skins? 

Yessssss, I want to know this as well. I have several old gear sets I am holding onto that I'd love to wear again. I see from the screenshot there is a catalog for everything, so maybe we can. That would be awesome.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:36 AM, Kubei-DN said:

My question is, is it only skins or does it apply also to gear we want to use as skins? 

11 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

Yessssss, I want to know this as well. I have several old gear sets I am holding onto that I'd love to wear again. I see from the screenshot there is a catalog for everything, so maybe we can. That would be awesome.

I guess whatever gets into luna wardrobe and can pass its look on another item, should be possible. There are items that say "cannot extract appearance" or something. Those will defo not be able to.

BUT there are old skins that cannot be put into luna wardrobe because they are not a "can only transfer the skin once" types. So that means you use a skin to remodel some gear, then you can use that gear to remodel new gear and of course lose that item in the process. So the skin can keep passing but you lose the gear in the process which you could possibly use for collections or other things.

If it is only for items that can only skin once then I will be a little sad not being able to do it to my older skins as well.

Archived