What happened to the drops in Theobomos?

Pyromage-DN

I understand a change was made regarding golds/godstones no longer dropping because of the *cough* rampant bots..

But I recently leveled a toon to 25 to farm a low level skin. In 8 mobs, they dropped nothing, like literally, nothing. On the 9th, I got 1 elemental stone. Yes, it has Siel's Aura.
In 1 hour, my inventory contained 2x elemental stones, 3 grey drops and 1 green warhammer.
That's it.
I kill 1 mob every about 20 seconds on my no gear toon.. soo, do the math on that one.

I'd put it down to bad luck, but when leveling my 4 other toons much earlier at that level, loot wasn't nearly that bad?

What happened? Anyone else find this? Or am I incredibly unlucky on that toon? o__o

7 hours ago, Stormwing said:

A: "I farm specific mobs in Theobomos to get a specific skin dropped"
B: "Just farm on another map"
A: "Like I wrote, I farm a skin which only drops there"
B: "You did not explain how"

Weird read.

Yes it's hard to interpret, what I am trying to work out is which mobs are being farmed or better still what item drops are being looked for.

eg. if it's Graceful gear, that's pretty much dried up on the broker, and the bots use to get those every day.

I think it's good that Theo is no longer great for drops, there are still a dozen SM bots farming it 24/7 the best way to stop them is kill their rewards.

1 hour ago, Zarbi said:

Yes it's hard to interpret, what I am trying to work out is which mobs are being farmed or better still what item drops are being looked for.

eg. if it's Graceful gear, that's pretty much dried up on the broker, and the bots use to get those every day.

I think it's good that Theo is no longer great for drops, there are still a dozen SM bots farming it 24/7 the best way to stop them is kill their rewards.  so NC will just punish average players instead of fixing an issue.

Sorry you had a typo, was bugging me a bit.

1 hour ago, Kayame-DN said:

How to deal with bots according to NcWest:

Step 1 = Do nothing for months. 

Step 2 = Instead of dealing with the bots, erase the loot table from every mobs. 

Step 3 = Ban players who kill the bots. 

Bruh what's next lol? 

This is a thread about Theobomos how do players kill the bots?

Archived