Siege last night

Zappies-DN

First - really nice to see only 1 exclamation point for the entire Asmo population at all locations! In old days i think people used things for Luna, but it is different now more malicious etc and hopefully NC can get it completely out of the game, or at least we as a community shun it.

Second - Good job to the leaders on both sides. It is an awful job to lead and everyone's a critic, but Asmo did well - if we didn't push so far every PVP encounter we'd prob have got it, though I don't expect Elyos to be so willing to let things play out the same way since we've completely lost element of surprise.

Third - it is kind of nice having a green fort in Gelk - theres almost 24/7 pvp there...reminds me of 2011. 

Last - our new players need help. They need to know what to do at Divine for example and kisk. They need to know how to get wraps and gear and so many other things. I wish there was an easy way, but on the Asmo side maybe we can support Musicians as they seem to get most of the new players (Toxic and VIP great if they accept them). Right now Elyos in full force are just too much for us unless we have trans and then its almost balanced. So if we want Aion to not become even more lopsided we need to all help the new players (I've talked to quite a few lately and in general is the feeling that they can't find help). Elyos are prob fine but I'm sure they want someone to PVP and contested WBs and Sieges in future. It would be nice for NC to help, but imo they did in 8.0 with guide set and rather easy to get full FS set if you can farm or maybe get a few wraps or in legion that can give advice and such. 

Anyway thanks for the flashback to 2011 - then siege was an RTS game for the leaders with artis, defensive tactics etc not just push then back then push then back. I doubt we will get back to that but at least for the foreseeable future we are going to have a contested 4th fort.

4 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

You do realise Divine and Silona give better reward than gelk fortress right ? 

giphy.gif

Exactly; Asmos won more stones because of what happened despite not winning Crimson Temple. Trading a 2-stone fort for a 4-stone fort is a no brainer. Can't believe Asmos are complaining about it and qqing about leadership who won them more stones

The 7th fort is always going to be up for contention and we almost pulled it off. We got 8 legendaries (not bad) vs last time habitual method getting 6 by losing both Kata forts - that was a major fail. Obviously Elyos aren't going to let it play out the way it did Sunday tomorrow. 

GP is is irrelevant. Asmo getting 4 forts and 10-12 enchants is a major win, if it had been successful.

The Message is clear. The game is going through a bad time. and the lack of help and guidance for new players is the best option for the community to grow. for these types of people who don't take 5 minutes to help someone or give advice. the game will still be dead. Before criticizing, first give advice. It is a game that is best enjoyed in a group. If it was an idiot or not, it doesn't matter what you want is to have fun... it is only a game..make friends and have fun

3 hours ago, KimuTuky said:

The Message is clear. The game is going through a bad time. and the lack of help and guidance for new players is the best option for the community to grow. for these types of people who don't take 5 minutes to help someone or give advice. the game will still be dead. Before criticizing, first give advice. It is a game that is best enjoyed in a group. If it was an idiot or not, it doesn't matter what you want is to have fun... it is only a game..make friends and have fun

This game is having a bad time for a long time.

I take long breaks from the game and when I try to get back I realize it just gets worse and worse.

Pretty sure nobody actually new starts to play this, and even if they do,  what the point? Try to catch up how? Get one-shot by geared players and give up is the obvious solution. Sounds so fun, I might start a new account from scratch. 

My opinion is to move on, go have fun with something else. No point on trying to revive a deteriorating corpse.

Archived