What gear should i buy?

OMithrandir-DN

I made my assassin about 4 days ago, i know nothing about the game, just the basics, and i saw that in the armour it says that i should use it until level 50, i'm now at level 51, and i need to know what to buy or if i'll receive another gear, i acctualy want to buy some items, but i don't know wich, what should i do? can you guys help me out? like, tell me what item to buy and what to do with it(put some manastones, IDK).

Sorry for the stupid questions and for my bad english.

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

At lvl 55 you can get another armor you could use till lvl 68, you just need to go to cygnea if you are an elyo or Enshar if you are an Asmodian, and take one of the dark blue quests.

will i be able to modify this set or it is like the lvl 10 one(just able to remove manastone)?

22 minutes ago, Transcend-KT said:

Don't want to hijack, but after level 68+ you would farm Archives of Eternity/Cradle for the next set of PvE gear right?

Others may disagree, but I don't recommend the AoE gear (called Labyrinth) to actually wear nowadays; it is not much better than the free gear you get at level 55. You should still run AoE, absolutely, because you can disenchant the gear for chronos stones. Chronos stones are used to morph manastones, or if you're not ready to deal with all of that yet (which you probably aren't because you don't have gear you want to actually keep yet), then you can sell those chronos stones for about 3 million each.

CoE gear, on the other hand, is still very viable to use in the game. It is called Apollon if you would like to search it out on the broker; many groups will not take people in a CoE group until you're level 70-72--especially if you're in the level 55 gear still. You can buy Apollon accessories very cheap on the broker. Like, you can buy the basic belt for about 1 million. Note, there are different "levels" of Apollon gear. The basic versions are just that--basic. They do not have any slots for manastones and cannot be conditioned (for extra stats). You use the Golden Wing Marks to upgrade them into the better "level" of Apollon gear which has slots for manastones and can be conditioned. CoE drops several boxes of the "basic" gear for every person in the group. Most of us just disenchant it. So if you're in a legion, you might ask some level 72+ legionmates if they'll give you a set of the basic CoE gear they get. We get several runs a week, so it's not that much of an imposition. You can then buy the Golden Wing Marks on the broker and upgrade your basic gears.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Others may disagree, but I don't recommend the AoE gear (called Labyrinth) to actually wear nowadays; it is not much better than the free gear you get at level 55. You should still run AoE, absolutely, because you can disenchant the gear for chronos stones. Chronos stones are used to morph manastones, or if you're not ready to deal with all of that yet (which you probably aren't because you don't have gear you want to actually keep yet), then you can sell those chronos stones for about 3 million each.

CoE gear, on the other hand, is still very viable to use in the game. It is called Apollon if you would like to search it out on the broker; many groups will not take people in a CoE group until you're level 70-72--especially if you're in the level 55 gear still. You can buy Apollon accessories very cheap on the broker. Like, you can buy the basic belt for about 1 million. Note, there are different "levels" of Apollon gear. The basic versions are just that--basic. They do not have any slots for manastones and cannot be conditioned (for extra stats). You use the Golden Wing Marks to upgrade them into the better "level" of Apollon gear which has slots for manastones and can be conditioned. CoE drops several boxes of the "basic" gear for every person in the group. Most of us just disenchant it. So if you're in a legion, you might ask some level 72+ legionmates if they'll give you a set of the basic CoE gear they get. We get several runs a week, so it's not that much of an imposition. You can then buy the Golden Wing Marks on the broker and upgrade your basic gears.

Interesting...so for now run AoE and just sell the Chronos stones I guess and then buy the basic versions of the Apollon gear.  Then slowly upgrade it with Golden Wing Marks.  Seems getting currency is also relatively difficult in this game as well.  All I'm doing right now is Luna, Kumuki, FoO, and Linkgate at 68- almost 69 (should be after tonight's runs).  I'll also be doing the weeklys (Theo, Draken, etc) for the first time tomorrow.  I did Ashuntal Dreadg and I was so confused...lol my group just ran around and we did the one quest because a door was blocked or something and the GP boss was taken by the Elyos?!

At 70+ I'll be doing as many things solo as possible (that's why I chose SM- and a throwback to my Moba days).

So I should look for the accessories for about 1 mill each, level those up, and then spend time grinding CoE once I'm 70+ to get the actual gear?

Thanks!

Yeah, new players are poor af until around level 70-72. It's the harsh reality of this game as most of the open-world methods of farming kinah have been removed due to bots. Here are a few threads with methods to make kinah:

Also, you might attempt Crucible Spire, a solo instance. Each floor has its own rewards and some of the floors reward kinah. You may have difficulty doing it in the level 55 gear, but you could probably get at least a couple of the floors done.

15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, new players are poor af until around level 70-72. It's the harsh reality of this game as most of the open-world methods of farming kinah have been removed due to bots. Here are a few threads with methods to make kinah:

Also, you might attempt Crucible Spire, a solo instance. Each floor has its own rewards and some of the floors reward kinah. You may have difficulty doing it in the level 55 gear, but you could probably get at least a couple of the floors done.

Thanks!  Yeah I'll be trying it tomorrow.  Slow grind, slow grind haha.  I heard a big source of Kinah is from seasonal events, unfortunately I missed the one that just past.

15 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

I heard a big source of Kinah is from seasonal events, unfortunately I missed the one that just past.

Absolutely. We had some really good events these past couple of months (although some people will never be satisfied lol). We'll probably have another good event next month.

Archived