Fading Taha Marks

1s26A418

Hello @CMRin

As kibbelz is bowing out - could you give us an update on Tahabata marks? None of this was mentioned in the patch, and those that have put in countless hours and days into trying to craft the box previously are now set behind those that are just starting.

If someone was halfway to crafting their guaranteed tahabata box before the patch (17 marks) then now instead of having 17 more to do, they have 28 more boxes to craft.

Where's the logic in that?

Either triple every single fading tahabata mark acquired BEFORE the patch, or revert the 100 requirement, and remove the extra marks that players have gotten. 

• Aion Team

Hey there!

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for this at this time. I have, however, raised up the question and concerns with the team at the minimum. Either way, I am very sorry that this is frustrating for you right now and hope you'll forgive me for not having an answer at this time. 

On 1/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, CMRin said:

Hey there!

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for this at this time. I have, however, raised up the question and concerns with the team at the minimum. Either way, I am very sorry that this is frustrating for you right now and hope you'll forgive me for not having an answer at this time. 

I would say this is the most pressing matter right now, a lot of players are enraged about this, and I personally know a few people who stopped playing because they lost all hope of getting their Tahabata weapon, especially after the end of the "End of the World" event.

We need to both bring back the Bunnies event to help running DP more tolerable, and reduce the amount of Fading Marks required to craft a Tahabata weapon for those of us with absolutely shit luck. I don't even feel like logging on to play anymore until there are some actions done to both these issues.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:15 PM, Ussopsk said:

I would say this is the most pressing matter right now, a lot of players are enraged about this, and I personally know a few people who stopped playing because they lost all hope of getting their Tahabata weapon, especially after the end of the "End of the World" event.

We need to both bring back the Bunnies event to help running DP more tolerable, and reduce the amount of Fading Marks required to craft a Tahabata weapon for those of us with absolutely shit luck. I don't even feel like logging on to play anymore until there are some actions done to both these issues.

Having the mobs all have lowered HP has made running DP take maybe 45 minutes instead of an hour, and you get the added bonus of now being able to disenchant the gold armors, whereas before you couldn't so it made sense to skip them all.

• Aion Team

Hey Everyone!

Some hopeful good news: I have had the team take a look at this to verify, and it sounds like this is actually an issue that needs to be fixed (RE: Amount of Tahabata Marks needed).

Please give us ample time as we continue to look into the issue, and I'll keep update you as soon as I know more information and am able to respond!

4 hours ago, CMRin said:

Hey Everyone!

Some hopeful good news: I have had the team take a look at this to verify, and it sounds like this is actually an issue that needs to be fixed (RE: Amount of Tahabata Marks needed).

Please give us ample time as we continue to look into the issue, and I'll keep update you as soon as I know more information and am able to respond!

Yes, it makes sense since ppl that was close to 36 marks is really behind now (u need 100 marks now) and since we are in the 1.8 taha weapon should be easier to farm and not harder lol

12 hours ago, CMRin said:

Hey Everyone!

Thank you very much for answering our questions, I am surprised to see someone from this company that really takes us into account, many players are affected by the fanding tahabata mark. 😄

21 hours ago, CMRin said:

Hey Everyone!

Within 24 hours and you're addressing issues that were floundering for over a week! Excellent. 

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly doing DP is very time consuming. Hopefully they increase the chances for the greater craft output for weapon selection or drop rate and let us lower down the Tahabata mark.  Assassin life is not easy in this patch ( nerfed ).

Archived