Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 23, 2022 [Aion]


Rin
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

When someone tries to pick up the quest for Meteor, it wants us all to use an Aethertech Skill, which is physically impossible if you are NOT an Aethertech.

The Heavenly quests are triggered by using the skin skill on the celestial items.  So use the solar/lunar/meteor skills and you'll be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team
2 hours ago, Rin said:

Thank you both for the report, the team is looking into it right now!

Update: We have confirmed the bugs for both of these are minor, but are being worked on towards a fix!

  • Apsaranta Meal Kit Cooler purchases not reset from Berry:
    • The UI is bugged here, but you can still purchase the coolers. The team is looking into a fix for this right now, but until it is implemented they did CONFIRM that you can still purchase your 25 coolers from Berry despite the UI showing you cannot! Let me know if you have further issues!
  • Heavenly Celestial Weapon Quest Bug:
    • Also confirmed a bug with the UI, in which if you use the skill as intended on your class, you can still complete the quest! The team is also working on a fix for this, but please note you can still complete your quest perfectly fine following the regular routine and it will not affect your skills.

Hope this helps. Thanks again everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dioscuri said:

The thing is, even if u have a lot of kinah, u can't participate without paying. Hammers aren't brokereable and u can get them just by paying $$$. I know that this is a sale, but they can do the effort of putting a new event with good prizes. The ongoing event, is decent just for Daevanion Passives and wraps. Around this time last year, 4 events were happening at same time just for reference, and before that, the Stormwing event had just finished. We are not asking for 4 events at the same time, but one that motivates players to return. @Rin

Yes you are right - new event is good though and too time consuming to do any others. Personally I would try to take the kinah of the p2ws selling leg enchants and paragon pieces(can get from Kaldor too). Get 50 billion and buy anything that people buying from BCM sell if its any good for you?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@RinThank you for addressing the quest issue. Also, do you have any insight as to why my main toon cannot accept the Meteor quest at all? During the real Celestial Event, I did complete the Solar and Lunar quests, but never did the Meteor one because I had not succeeded in creating one. So, I'm not sure why the third quest is not available to me.

Edited by Gallium-DN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team
On 3/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, Gallium-DN said:

@RinThank you for addressing the quest issue. Also, do you have any insight as to why my main toon cannot accept the Meteor quest at all? During the real Celestial Event, I did complete the Solar and Lunar quests, but never did the Meteor one because I had not succeeded in creating one. So, I'm not sure why the third quest is not available to me.

Hey Gallium, sorry for the delay in response!

Hm, that is odd. For this one if you haven't already, could you submit a support ticket for me? In this case since there's possibly more factors here, they'd have to look a bit deeper!

If others are also experiencing this issue, please let me know as well so I can push that along to CS and the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Rinwrt the Celestial weapon component of this event.  Unlike past events where one could directly work towards a celestial weapon, or weapon set.  The acquisition of celestial weapons as part of this event is quite limited.  An rng proc for an item among an assortment of other items.  This makes it very difficult to do any deliberate farming of celestial weapons.

Secondly, a key benefit of celestial weapons and this event has been the ability to acquire the Divine Protection skills.  These skills are quite powerful and at high levels are a differentiator in combat.  Unfortunately, and by design, these skills are currently only available for acquisition during this event.  Once this event is over folks will need to wait another year to acquire these skills.  This frustrates veterans with alts and new/returning players alike.

So here are some suggestions for celestial weapons and divine protection skills.

  1. Make celestial weapons easier to directly work towards in future events.
  2. Make celestial weapons easier to acquire outside of events.  Right now, the only way outside of events to acquire these items is the Game of Fate.  Consider adding them to AS, lockbox, prestige and event coin vendors.
  3. *Important* Make the Divine Protection quests available outside of events, so that as players acquire celestial weapons over time, they have the same opportunities to acquire these valuable skills.

Thanks for continuing to listen.  There are a few miss em and their gone forever aspects of Aion that I think players would like to see changed.  How Aion treats celestial weapons and the divine protection skills is one of them. 

Edited by AnonymousCoward-DN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rin unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 8:09 PM, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

GAME MAINTENANCE:

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

FORUMS MAINTENANCE:

The forums are also scheduled for a brief maintenance at 9:30 am Pacific Time! We expect any downtime to last less than 30 minutes. If you have any problems after the update completes, please inform us by submitting a ticket to our support team at support.aiononline.com, or by e-mail at support@aiononline.com so that we can investigate.

Thank you!

@RinJust a quick quest seeking a little clarification:

So the event says to enchant 3 or more paragon armors or weapons to +9 or higher and the reward is a +10 Paragon Box. The next one is to enchant 2 or more Paragon Armor or weapon and you will get a +9 Paragon Box. I hope this is account-wide and not per character. Example: If I enchanted two +8 weapon to +9 on two different toons-one on each, I should be entitled for a +9 Paragon reward box. I am trying to understand that  2 or 3 pieces don't have to be done on one toon? it can be on multiple toons? correct?

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

May be too late but Rin posted that it needs to be on 1 Toon in the previous page.

 

"What is the trigger here? Basically, your toon is the one that needs to enchant it to +9 to be counted!

Obtaining +9 enchanted by another player or through the broker during the event will NOT count.

Gear enchanted across other toons will NOT count: As the promotion only works ONE reward per account, make sure to work this on the toon you want to have the reward!

You CAN sell/trade or destroy before the end of the event and it still be counted. 

These rewards will be delivered to the character who did the successful enchantments mailbox, not the account mailbox.

The selection boxes cannot be stored in the account warehouse, but the gear itself can be once opened."

Edited by Hirenkyaku-DN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 5:58 PM, Hirenkyaku-DN said:

May be too late but Rin posted that it needs to be on 1 Toon in the previous page.

 

"What is the trigger here? Basically, your toon is the one that needs to enchant it to +9 to be counted!

Obtaining +9 enchanted by another player or through the broker during the event will NOT count.

Gear enchanted across other toons will NOT count: As the promotion only works ONE reward per account, make sure to work this on the toon you want to have the reward!

You CAN sell/trade or destroy before the end of the event and it still be counted. 

These rewards will be delivered to the character who did the successful enchantments mailbox, not the account mailbox.

The selection boxes cannot be stored in the account warehouse, but the gear itself can be once opened."

This is not what support told me... I enchanted three +8 weapons to +9. Each +8 weapon on different toons. There is no where it is stated in the original event post that the enchanting has to be done on one toon. This was not clear and explained clearly on the event note. The updated reply from @Rinon page was too late for me. It was replied a little too late I was already achieved the criteria that is stated on the event page. There is gonna be legal action if players don't get the rewards if the achieved what is mentioned on the event post. There is no where it says clearly that the enchanting has to be done on one toon.... this would not make sense to achieve that...

Edited by Sedulicious-DN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 1:25 AM, Sedulicious-DN said:

This is not what support told me... I enchanted three +8 weapons to +9. Each +8 weapon on different toons. There is no where it is stated in the original event post that the enchanting has to be done on one toon. This was not clear and explained clearly on the event note. The updated reply from @Rinon page was too late for me. It was replied a little too late I was already achieved the criteria that is stated on the event page. There is gonna be legal action if players don't get the rewards if the achieved what is mentioned on the event post. There is no where it says clearly that the enchanting has to be done on one toon.... this would not make sense to achieve that...

But that makes no sense because I used 25 paragon enchants on an alt in my main account and then another 75 enchants on my main char and that makes it 100 total and I was eligible for the +8 box (which I already got)

If you made 3x +9 paragon items on your account why does it matter if it is in 3 chars or 1 char? Each reward is once per account anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...