Weekly Server Maintenance - March 30, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Apsaranta Meal Kit Event: the item [Event] Apsaranta Cooler has been added as a drop in Inggison and Gelkmaros until the end of the event (April 6)
  • Yornunerk's Workshop Promotion: Two new morphing recipes have been added for the duration of the promotion (April 20):
    • Required Materials: (x10) Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stones > Product: (x1) Blessed Ultimate Paragon Stone
    • Required Materials: (x1) [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone > Product: (x1) Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone

V1GYJ91.jpg

Thank you!

• Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Barbarella said:

Thanks for the updates @Rin! Appreciate it.

Just one question, as a "drop" in Inggison and Gelkmaros you mean we can get it by killing any mobs in both of those maps?

Ofc Barbarella! And correct, it's any mobs on those maps :)

4 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Apsaranta Meal Kit Event: the item [Event] Apsaranta Cooler has been added as a drop in Inggison and Gelkmaros until the end of the event 

Thank you!

ok now i'am just 70% mad about pay 2 win paragon event. hope they extend meal kit 2 more weeks  please?

I wouldn't have an issue permanently adding 10x ultimate paragons for 1x blessed ultimate paragon... because everyone would slowly be able to do it, but as an event this literally gives a boost to those that purchased all these paragon enchants in the BCM sales we had the last week.

So much p2w is either a success story on the company or their last swan song.

40 minutes ago, Rahvan-KT said:

@Rin are you aware that this patch removed the entrance to Shattered Abyssal Splinter ("SAS") in Gelkmaros? 

I take it this was not intended? it was not announced in patch notes. 

This is defo a glitch, it happened in the past as well. They would have to tell us beforehand and not just 1 week, plenty of time.

• Aion Team
16 minutes ago, Rahvan-KT said:

@Rin are you aware that this patch removed the entrance to Shattered Abyssal Splinter ("SAS") in Gelkmaros? 

I take it this was not intended? it was not announced in patch notes. 

(Edit: Oops, I didn't hit send, sorry friends!)

Hey everyone, thanks for the reports! It's definitely not intended—we're looking into it!

6 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Its not a small thing, npcs are gone too and its the only place to get the 20% healing potion and from what i hear elyos aren't affected by it, so it presents a balance issue too, if everything else isn't enough. @Rin

So you mean Eylos still have it? Damn!

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived