We need a Stigma Vendor pls ncwest its out of control:(

marikazan-KT

How do you expect too attract players or even return ones with Stigma prices on low levels are so overpriced no new/return person can afford them unless loaded with Kinah.

Doom lure currently cheapest 6.6milll

Ankle snares 1 mil Unwavering 1 million Slaughter 6 mill plus

Flurry  currently only one at 8.7 million

Sleep Arrow 5 mill 

Curse of root 4.7 mill Zikels wisdom 5.5 mill

Body Root lol 14million

Splendor Purification also lol 14 million.

If your Serious and read our comments you need to do something no new or returnee can afford this ridiculous prices.And do more than adding them too the Shop why are you making us BUY FREAKING STIGMAS we pay a Sub already skills should not be this hard too get or cost this much.

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Monsters drop stigmas that are within 1 level.

For Doom Lure (level 22) your need to farm level 21-23 monsters.

Your character should ideally be within 2 levels of your farming target. When your monster is 3+ levels above you, you deal reduced damage (before applying defenses).

that won't fix the real issue, stigma drops being so rare and expensive that it makes new players quit

• 2 weeks later...

While this won't be of much help right now, unless NCSoft implements it in a lower patch for us, they have tried to "fix" this issue as of just this past maintenance on Classic Korea. They implemented various quests that reward certain selections of these lower level stigmas so that people can get them without having to grind them. I plan on looking into it some more, maybe with a new character, in order to find out where and which ones are available.~

On 8/16/2022 at 7:53 AM, marikazan-KT said:

How do you expect too attract players or even return ones with Stigma prices on low levels are so overpriced no new/return person can afford them unless loaded with Kinah.

Doom lure currently cheapest 6.6milll

Ankle snares 1 mil Unwavering 1 million Slaughter 6 mill plus

Flurry  currently only one at 8.7 million

Sleep Arrow 5 mill 

Curse of root 4.7 mill Zikels wisdom 5.5 mill

Body Root lol 14million

Splendor Purification also lol 14 million.

If your Serious and read our comments you need to do something no new or returnee can afford this ridiculous prices.And do more than adding them too the Shop why are you making us BUY FREAKING STIGMAS we pay a Sub already skills should not be this hard too get or cost this much.

This has stopped me from making a cleric. Sage's Wisdom and puri. are 30-50KK each. Curse of roots 20-30KK also. Doom lure 10kk.

On 12/28/2022 at 5:16 PM, Nlovae said:

I dont get why ppl dont go and farm their stigmas.

Look for mobs +/- 1 Level of the stigma and go.

Priority: instance>open world

cheers

I don't get why you don't you go and farm stigmas to put on the broker?

• 3 months later...

I think adding a stigma vendor at this point is a bad idea. It's already nearly impossible to get kinah because without world loot, there's nothing to farm, at least not solo. Farming instances for stigmas is all we have. If that gets taken away, I honestly don't know how to progress anymore.

That said, I would agree with raising drop rates, especially on Haramel stigmas. I've done about 20 full clears and haven't seen one yet.

Isn't this the classic forums? Grinding is a part of old school MMOs. Grind out the stigma for yourself if you can't afford what players price them at, and if you get one that isn't for your class, well then you can either trade it for the one you need or you too can sell it for market price. 

7 minutes ago, Ferazith said:

Isn't this the classic forums? Grinding is a part of old school MMOs. Grind out the stigma for yourself if you can't afford what players price them at, and if you get one that isn't for your class, well then you can either trade it for the one you need or you too can sell it for market price. 

That's not possible with current drop rates. You can clear Haramel 50 times and not find a single stigma. To have a reasonable chance at finding yours, you'd need to clear it hundreds of times. And the game caps a character at 5 runs per week.

7 minutes ago, Eliseth said:

That's not possible with current drop rates. You can clear Haramel 50 times and not find a single stigma. To have a reasonable chance at finding yours, you'd need to clear it hundreds of times. And the game caps a character at 5 runs per week.

So go farm in Lowbie areas of Theo/Brusthonin?

12 hours ago, Ferazith said:

That would work if they would still drop at all, which isn't the case.