Weekly Server Maintenance - November 30, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings once again, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Pumpkin King Haunt Event Items will be Deleted
    • [Event] Stolen Pumpkin
  • Shugo Games Final Ends

Thank you!

I just realized we had  shugo games event lol, the hours it was open was defo not for everyone the rewards were meh too.

Now lets talk about a permanent way of implementing a non-bot-friendly way to get the luna pouch daily. Right after we got the wardrobe we missed the way to make luna.

I did get that outfit from the Shugo Games on 3 characters (a 4th character ended up with 9 coins). However, I was very disappointed on how poorly made that outfit is: There are missing polygons causing half of the left breast to be flattened (It’s very noticeable if you are a max breast size Asmodian) there is also a spike on the collar bone and missing textures on the legs. Despite the effort I put into getting the outfit at the end it seemed to be a waste of time.
I noticed a white version of the outfit was added to classic…hopefully they fixed all those issues otherwise is not worth it.

6859009.jpg

For the Shugo Game Final Event I readed the event post on the official webpage and in the notes saids that one event npc will be remain until November 30, all the events npc dissapered at the same time when the event was over on Saturday November 27 and some players like me didnt even have the chance to use the marks and claim the rewards from the event quest with the "Kanurinerk" Npc.

Aion Webpage Official Notes:

*Please note the following:

NPC Kanurunerk will be deleted at 24:00 on Saturday, November 27, 2022.2.NPC Kanurinerk will be deleted at the time of regular maintenance on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.