Fissure of Oblivion (2023-01) event gacha rates data collection

I run my 1 weekly +5 scrolls on my main and I did a screenshot to post it here but Aion interferes with the keyboard too much after 8.3 and screenshots aren't always saved., so I lost all the results. I know I got daevanion skill and 2x transforms one legendary but that is not good for statistics since I do not remember any other reward.

Edited by Arhangelos

ill try to write it down from today on, but from top of head so far on 12 toons, ive gotten 7 anceints x forms, 1 passive dev skill, 4 socket resets, 1 oath, 6 extreme enchant stones, tons of stars, mostly  abysss  say 70/30 on those. but i will try and write and post at weeks end  for all toons ran.

[Event] Stigma Enchantment Stone, [Event] Experience Extractor

[Event] Experience Extractor,  [Event] Oblivion Transformation Contract Box > [Event] Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types) 

Ultimate Memory Shard , [Event] Experience Extractor

5x Ancient Memory Shard, [Event] Experience Extractor

2x Legendary Memory Shard, [Event] Strong Experience Extractor 

[Event] Strong Experience Extractor, [Event] Berdin's Giant Lucky Star Bundle 

Ultimate Memory Shard, [Event] Strong Experience Extractor 

[Event] Grade A Minium Bundle >20x Grade A Minium, 20x Grade A Minium, [Event] Strong Experience Extractor 

[Event] Strong Experience Extractor, [Event] Ultimate Extreme Enchantment Stone 

[Event] Experience Extractor, 5x Ancient Memory Shard

13 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

[Event] Stigma Enchantment Stone, [Event] Experience Extractor

[Event] Experience Extractor,  [Event] Oblivion Transformation Contract Box > [Event] Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types) 

Ultimate Memory Shard , [Event] Experience Extractor

5x Ancient Memory Shard, [Event] Experience Extractor

2x Legendary Memory Shard, [Event] Strong Experience Extractor 

[Event] Grade A Minium Bundle >20x Grade A Minium, 20x Grade A Minium, [Event] Strong Experience Extractor 

[Event] Strong Experience Extractor, [Event] Ultimate Extreme Enchantment Stone 

[Event] Experience Extractor, 5x Ancient Memory Shard

Added to spreadsheet!

Keep more data coming in - thanks!

2 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Added to spreadsheet!

Keep more data coming in - thanks!

I have more for you tonight (or maybe tomorrow) depending on how green the Apsa map is. Prepare yourself for a large entry. 

Edited by Alyta-DN

i didnt run all my toons but here goes, this is just what i did run, exp extractors i just did 1x per  run since they drop every time.

exp extractorers x11

7day  ult enchant x5

ancient memory shard x7

legendary memory shard x5

ultimate memory shard x6

abyss star  x4

berdin star  x8

minium vault scroll x4

eveent ult extreme enchant stone x6

lvl 83 equip wrap x2

socket reset stone x2

stigma enchant stone x3

grade A min bundle  x3

daev skill box ( 10 types) x1

transform contract box    ancients x3    legendary x1  ultimates x0

oath tablet x1

i shorted up some othe entries, the week before i got 7 ancient contracts aswell so 10 ancients so far 1 legendary. i will keep track of the folling week, will again be a partial due to multiple dr appts.

Why nerf this, they're afraid we'll get a lumiel or a yustiel?... but no, that contract box doesn't have a chance of the last ultimates and in the previous oblivion event I've gotten really many  of that transform box, and an ultimate never came out.  Doesn't make sense they have nerf this. This is the only thing that comes out: 

grade A min bundle  x3

ancient memory shard x7

7day  ult enchant x5  

exp extractorers x11

in each alt that I do more often then the best reward i get is x1 oath so far  doing in 9 char sometimes i do in 13 char but no always.

4 hours ago, taha-DN said:

i didnt run all my toons but here goes, this is just what i did run, exp extractors i just did 1x per  run since they drop every time.

exp extractorers x11

7day  ult enchant x5

ancient memory shard x7

ultimate memory shard x6

abyss star  x4

berdin star  x8

minium vault scroll x4

lvl 83 equip wrap x2

socket reset stone x2

stigma enchant stone x3

grade A min bundle  x3

oath tablet x1

i shorted up some othe entries, the week before i got 7 ancient contracts aswell so 10 ancients so far 1 legendary. i will keep track of the folling week, will again be a partial due to multiple dr appts.

How many Sealed Memory Bundles did you open?

1 hour ago, Nadiezhda-KT said:

Here is what I got on the second week.

Google Spreadsheet

Thanks a lot Nadiezhda-KT, added to main spreadsheet!

63 bundles , 15  -s ranks 1 -a rank due to game crash

1 hour ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

How many Sealed Memory Bundles did you open?

63 bundles , 15  -s ranks 1 -a rank due to game crash, have 12 running toons, 13th isnt high enough , do as many as i can

Thanks a lot Nadiezhda-KT, added to main spreadsheet!

1 hour ago, taha-DN said:

63 bundles , 15  -s ranks 1 -a rank due to game crash

7 hours ago, taha-DN said:

exp extractorers x11

7day  ult enchant x5

ancient memory shard x7

ultimate memory shard x6

abyss star  x4

berdin star  x8

minium vault scroll x4

lvl 83 equip wrap x2

socket reset stone x2

stigma enchant stone x3

grade A min bundle  x3

oath tablet x1

These add up to 61 bundle openings. Added 61 entries to the spreadsheet, thanks!

Not sure this or the game in General is even worth the fight anymore.  It's so dead right now it's crazy.. Only the big spenders are even keeping it alive.  Takes a week of constant autohunt even with XP runes to just to go from lvl 84 to 85 and you have to do it with about 2million kinah to your name.  New players can't get anywhere at this rate for years to even be close to the big spenders... I guess they will get sick of it pretty soon too in spending 1000 dollars to get one piece of paragon to go up by +1.   So just saying fighting over strong vs regular experience extractors is kind of crazy at this point dont ya think?  Especially when NCSoft seems to pretty much not to even listen to anything from the player base lately regarding Luna or Kinah or anything else that slows players down from progressing at all.  In 6 months not really even a event to get an ultimate transform in any reasonable way..  Even people spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on snowballs and have absolutely NOTHING of a good Ultimate transform from that..  Mostly only a few rich kids got that.  So ... just saying probably shouldn't even waste your time.  By the time you figure anything out the event of nothingness will be over anyway.

Edited by ShotGlass

13 hours ago, ShotGlass said:

Not sure this or the game in General is even worth the fight anymore.  It's so dead right now it's crazy.. Only the big spenders are even keeping it alive.  Takes a week of constant autohunt even with XP runes to just to go from lvl 84 to 85 and you have to do it with about 2million kinah to your name.  New players can't get anywhere at this rate for years to even be close to the big spenders... I guess they will get sick of it pretty soon too in spending 1000 dollars to get one piece of paragon to go up by +1.   So just saying fighting over strong vs regular experience extractors is kind of crazy at this point dont ya think?  Especially when NCSoft seems to pretty much not to even listen to anything from the player base lately regarding Luna or Kinah or anything else that slows players down from progressing at all.  In 6 months not really even a event to get an ultimate transform in any reasonable way..  Even people spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on snowballs and have absolutely NOTHING of a good Ultimate transform from that..  Mostly only a few rich kids got that.  So ... just saying probably shouldn't even waste your time.  By the time you figure anything out the event of nothingness will be over anyway.

What do you need help with?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More loot for your spread sheet:

mxZR8R6.png

3JrxFWs.png

4yIKd6q.png

bqKGqfP.png

VBGwakC.png

zH7OG9P.png

Edited by Alyta-DN

276 Bundles

276 <[Event] Strong Experience Extractor>

22 <[Event] Grade A Minium Bundle>

24 <[Event] Lodas' Large Silver Star Bundle>

235 <Ancient Memory Shard>

13 <[Event] Fissure of Oblivion Transformation Contract Box>

66 <Legendary Memory Shard>

12 <[Event] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone (7 days)>

34 <[Event] Berdin's Giant Lucky Star Bundle>

11 <[Event] Daevanion Skill Selection Box (10 types)>

6 <[Event] Ultimate Extreme Enchantment Stone>

5 <Daevanion Essence>

23 <Ultimate Memory Shard>

17 <[Event] Stigma Enchantment Stone>

5 <Oath Tablet>

22 <[Event] Minium Vault Bonus Entry Ticket>

1 <[Event] Extreme Equipment Selection Box>

3 <Level 83 Ultimate Equipment Wrapping>

3 <Socket Reset Stone>

Thank you for all your efforts, Secret Cow.

~Shey~