Asmodian Leader Wanted

Naduah

Just now, Viseris-KT said:

@AriaTheMelodious-DNSo you keep contradicting yourself but still think that you are making a coherent argument. I tell you that every time we try we lose, thats why we dont try anymore because its pointless and just feeds the ego of the wallet warriors, and you keep saying that if you dont try you wont win, when you later yourself admit that " Asmos are going to lose" and "You'll never catch me saying we're on equal footing". So which is it, coz you cant have it both ways? 

If you read any of my messages you know the continuation of both of those comments were "Asmos are going to lose [but the difference is] how badly the Asmos losewhich refers to picking losses and grabbing free forts when they can vs being the #NoFortFaction, and "You'll never catch me saying we're on equal footing, but some people really take the dooming too far. I bet there's people on this thread who still believe that screenshot of a +13 Paragon Mace is real and not a photoshopped meme." Which speaks for itself.

You have to actually read my messages beyond the points that you quote so that you don't misunderstand. 

@AriaTheMelodious-DN How badly are we going to lose, on world bosses ill steal your binary comparison and say there it doesnt matter if we lose just a little or we lose a lot, its a loss either way and every time fewer people feel like doing it, on sieges, you have the numbers to switch to wherever we are, as you have done when we tried going to silona/divine, you can come with half force, stop us, while the other half is doing either pradeth or inggison, at which point we dont have the time to go anywhere else but Gelk and even risk losing that because you take the forts twice as fast, and can split up and come wipe is in gelk too as has happened before/recently.

Stop deflecting to that one example of a Mace that may or may not be fake, to obscure the fact that you have whole groups of full +9 paragon or higher that alone could and have stopped the entirety of us countless time, just because it makes your argument look better. I'm still waiting for a brilliant strategy idea from you on how to fight against that, since you seem to think this is some action movie where a bunch of heroes can outsmart the enemy against all odds, its not how this game works?

I gave you the answer earlier, if you want this server to survive any longer, you as a faction have to make the decision to not fight us every time, it will give some meaning to the remaining players to keep playing and may even entice some new players invest the time in gearing up, otherwise the few remaining players on our side will quit sooner than later, and that will surely be the end of the game because unlike before, there are no more server to merge together to temporarily bandage the issue, until the same people get to cannibalize friends and foes for their own personal enjoyment. 

And on top of all when 8.5 comes the gap will grow even larger, with the amulet that gets leveled from world events and you know who will benefit the most form it.

@Viseris-KT you are such a hopeless romantic. ^^

I think the game is broken beyond fixing, I have seen dozens quitting which will never come back to this server.

I think it is a little bit too late.

----

Let them fight the NPCs at least they can stun lock them :D

Edited by Malloc-KT

11 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

@AriaTheMelodious-DN How badly are we going to lose, on world bosses ill steal your binary comparison and say there it doesnt matter if we lose just a little or we lose a lot, its a loss either way

This is not my comparison; this comparison is on a micro scale of per-battle. If you did the same thing about fortresses then it is also binary; you can only win or lose a fort and you can only win or lose a boss. For siege as a whole though, on the macro scale, you can have more agency in where you lose and where you win. Elyos can't be everywhere at once. Sure Elyos trolled Asmos twice this season, but they also lost Temple of Scales to Asmodians twice because they [Elyos] played like idiots. Even if you want to ignore that, Asmodians were still getting fortresses by electing to do things a certain way (in this case, letting Elyos cap the big ones so Asmos can take Gelk and occasionally Ingg). Anything is better than nothing, and that's what Asmodians were getting until the last 2 sieges.

15 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

you have the numbers to switch to wherever we are, as you have done when we tried going to silona/divine, you can come with half force, stop us, while the other half is doing either pradeth or inggison

This is wrong, we actively berate in LFG and Command Chat anyone who doesn't follow the faction from fort to fort; we never split on a fortress because doing so risks people missing out on stones and GP; gotta keep everyone happy to keep everyone together and that means we all go to the same forts every time with the exception of free-roam farmers or Asmo hunters. The idea that we simultaneously attack two forts at once is a joke, and on the rare occassion that it happens it is to our detriment. Three sieges ago, in fact, Asmodians barely won their 2nd Gelk fort but the only reason they did was because Elyos split between two forts against the wishes of leadership and it made us just barely too slow on the push because we didn't everyone.

18 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Stop deflecting to that one example of a Mace that may or may not be fake

First, found the guy who still believes the photoshop meme. Second, I brought that up as an example of how hard Asmos doomer about the faction difference. It's a great example of correctly identifying a gap but taking it just a step too far. Has nothing to do with denial of PVP disparity between the two factions; I've spent the whole thread agreeing with everyone who said Asmos have it worse off.

19 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

I'm still waiting for a brilliant strategy idea from you on how to fight against that, since you seem to think this is some action movie where a bunch of heroes can outsmart the enemy against all odds, its not how this game works?

I'm still waiting for you to read my messages before you reply. Here's your scenario, as seen in my previous message:

57 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

If you're asking "how do you possibly see the Asmodians winning a siege?" Then the answer is: Level 4-5 ReFly buff on CKT fort, probably easier when pink but just as possible during Elyos defense. On L4/5 your PVE/P atk and def are boosted significantly beyond gear level and you have an auto percentage based heal. On top of that, CKT forts have no Frigid Storm or mutation clutches, and both dux rooms are small enough that Asmodian transforms (again, receiving passive percentage based heals per the buff) can drop stuns on the entire room and wipe the Elyos who have to tank them + the dux, who would likely be casting annihilation since it's harder to bug during PVP. EVEN IF that was too whacko for you to image, then consider both CKT forts are pink. Elyos can only be at one at a time and the portals close after 30min. Asmo PVEDPS will be way higher (per the ReFly buff) so Asmos could take a CKT fort with no PVP whatsoever given a high enough buff and coordinated participation.

If you wanna say "Asmos could never cos they aren't coordinated" then congratulations, that's the topic of the thread╭(◔ ◡ ◔)/ 

Hopefully you read this message all the way to the end before starting the next reply. 

The asmos do not coordinate hahaha, Zapie and Viseris explained it with apples, I don't know what others describe they want. Take your break guys I don't recommend doing Siegues anymore, until a possible patch where they balance the stats and numbers. Regards.

Taking a break gives Asmo a chance to work on morale, align faction, gear a little. Last Mastarius people were all for it and formed early, when it ended a lot of people just felt hopeless and questioning the actual game itself, fairly new I'd assume. Old players come back and leave after 2 weeks. Reallllly good ones. Hell we lost our best PVP DPS in Flen and also Ametista. We're losing years long people. Raiding Gelk base is NOT helping...imagine you start playing Aion after few weeks and see the opposite faction standing in one spot with all guards not doing anything and killing you over and over again? You think they really want to login ever again? 

Sure go kill the bots, but people alts running to Garden why? The more you grief Asmo the less pvp you will get and more npcs you can spend your time with. Whatever happened to fighting with honour? Well there are many, but, I think MechEagle termed it "not killing pinkies" when walking around Apsa. Why would I 2 shot some new player or someones alt when they are killing 1 single mob in apsa? 

I said earlier it has to get worse before it gets better. If balance continues to become even more overwhelming it may just die out completely.

Ideal situation: oh if the asmo take advantage of level 9 buffo and take a fortress, congratulations asmos, then what happens next siege without buffo? no numbers, no gear. More of the same bro.

The situation is difficult for this version of the game, there is no opportunity for new players, unless they invest thousands of dollars to equip themselves, otherwise on the side elyo. So, having said that, how can you correct the number error? If there are more players entering the side elyo than the asmo side? And don't tell me more coordination please hahaha.

Greetings from another retired asmo and waiting for the new game.

5 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

Taking a break gives Asmo a chance to work on morale, align faction, gear a little. Last Mastarius people were all for it and formed early, when it ended a lot of people just felt hopeless and questioning the actual game itself, fairly new I'd assume. Old players come back and leave after 2 weeks. Reallllly good ones. Hell we lost our best PVP DPS in Flen and also Ametista. We're losing years long people. Raiding Gelk base is NOT helping...imagine you start playing Aion after few weeks and see the opposite faction standing in one spot with all guards not doing anything and killing you over and over again? You think they really want to login ever again? 

Sure go kill the bots, but people alts running to Garden why? The more you grief Asmo the less pvp you will get and more npcs you can spend your time with. Whatever happened to fighting with honour? Well there are many, but, I think MechEagle termed it "not killing pinkies" when walking around Apsa. Why would I 2 shot some new player or someones alt when they are killing 1 single mob in apsa? 

I said earlier it has to get worse before it gets better. If balance continues to become even more overwhelming it may just die out completely.

Thats so funny that you say this, however wasn't along ago asmo was sitting in our main base for hours and hours not even letting people res....its okay when asmo grief elyos but not when elyos grief asmo?   This has always been a push and pull situation since the beginning of aion....as ur "top" asmo say take a break....yep thats gonna fix it take a break and dont fight....lol give us the advantage.....makes sense, alot of elyos faught to get shotbot unbanned and in return he takes a break anyways.... just proves a point asmo only try when they want too, and when they want too they win but they will NEVER win when they cant even agree to play and try :D

It's funny that they focus on the fact of the L9 siege buffs. That "balances" in siege where the reward is not much [GP/AP/Enchants]. and not where if the inequality in world Bosses is noticed. [marchutan/veille/agent/etc] here the rewards are valuable. like it or not, that increases the difference between factions.

Yeah. We have organized ourselves well with good strategies. especially when AssassinBOM and kurumy are leading commanders. we rarely win. even when few elys attend the differences are 2 for each asmo and that's how we fight. but more than that is impossible. all this without mentioning the difference between Pjs with credit card with paragon +9 +10 in each faction.

and not. I don't blame the elyos or asmos. clearly NCWest receives patches from NCSoft without adapting them to our region without taking anything into account. especially the imbalance of factions.

14 minutes ago, kazzer said:

It's funny that they focus on the fact of the L9 siege buffs. That "balances" in siege where the reward is not much [GP/AP/Enchants]. and not where if the inequality in world Bosses is noticed. [marchutan/veille/agent/etc] here the rewards are valuable. like it or not, that increases the difference between factions.

Yeah. We have organized ourselves well with good strategies. especially when AssassinBOM and kurumy are leading commanders. we rarely win. even when few elys attend the differences are 2 for each asmo and that's how we fight. but more than that is impossible. all this without mentioning the difference between Pjs with credit card with paragon +9 +10 in each faction.

and not. I don't blame the elyos or asmos. clearly NCWest receives patches from NCSoft without adapting them to our region without taking anything into account. especially the imbalance of factions.

Good point - the PVP buffs are missing from the most important aspects. I believe we are getting close to 700 Apostle Trans for Elyos vs 2 for Asmo on Agent alone. Right now we have level 3 PVP buffs and that's it. NC's decision to reward defending has ruined siege, not Asmo - nothing changed except more people quit and some of our best.

26 minutes ago, xTrinityStarx said:

Thats so funny that you say this, however wasn't along ago asmo was sitting in our main base for hours and hours not even letting people res....its okay when asmo grief elyos but not when elyos grief asmo?   This has always been a push and pull situation since the beginning of aion....as ur "top" asmo say take a break....yep thats gonna fix it take a break and dont fight....lol give us the advantage.....makes sense, alot of elyos faught to get shotbot unbanned and in return he takes a break anyways.... just proves a point asmo only try when they want too, and when they want too they win but they will NEVER win when they cant even agree to play and try :D

I don't agree with griefing (or ganking) in general, but it used to be you could come to Gelk Asmo base and we would push back and push the Elyos out. That isn't the case anymore - no one can touch the group.  Our transforms get melted by obscene numbers and dps. You should complain to NC about siege not us.

2 hours ago, Shotbot said:

The asmos do not coordinate hahaha, Zapie and Viseris explained it with apples, I don't know what others describe they want. Take your break guys I don't recommend doing Siegues anymore, until a possible patch where they balance the stats and numbers. Regards.

x2

46 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

I wish there was a clown reaction in this forum.

x2

40 minutes ago, Shotbot said:

Ideal situation: oh if the asmo take advantage of level 9 buffo and take a fortress, congratulations asmos, then what happens next siege without buffo? no numbers, no gear. More of the same bro.

The situation is difficult for this version of the game, there is no opportunity for new players, unless they invest thousands of dollars to equip themselves, otherwise on the side elyo. So, having said that, how can you correct the number error? If there are more players entering the side elyo than the asmo side? And don't tell me more coordination please hahaha.

Greetings from another retired asmo and waiting for the new game.

x2 

Done.

On 3/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, Zappies-DN said:

Aria you could always reroll. 

Team Beauty too - imagine all the pvp they would get.

We've thought about this but the reality of it is we wouldn't get any participation from the Asmos if we did. I've always said this and I'll keep saying it; Elyos are very fortunate because Asmos hate each other way too much. There was a point in time where Asmos had more gear, collections and better players and the only thing holding them back was their intense hate against each other which we took advantage of. The discussions eventually led up to "if x group shows up, we know y group will not come".

Asmos just need to stop taking things too personal and remember its just a game.

18 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

We've thought about this but the reality of it is we wouldn't get any participation from the Asmos if we did. I've always said this and I'll keep saying it; Elyos are very fortunate because Asmos hate each other way too much. There was a point in time where Asmos had more gear, collections and better players and the only thing holding them back was their intense hate against each other which we took advantage of. The discussions eventually led up to "if x group shows up, we know y group will not come".

Asmos just need to stop taking things too personal and remember its just a game.

Yeah its just a game, until you and/or your friends get banned for abusing the stormwing event using hacks to log dozens of accounts to get blessed paragon stones, then its all personal and full of demands and threats, funny how that works Mr. Beast.

6 minutes ago, Yetah said:

Yeah its just a game, until you and/or your friends get banned for abusing the stormwing event using hacks to log dozens of accounts to get blessed paragon stones, then its all personal and full of demands and threats, funny how that works Mr. Beast.

Not sure what you're implying but last time I checked it was a group of already super geared asmos who abused the stormwing event. As for paragon, we swipe for those.

On 11/14/2022 at 3:10 AM, Beast-KT said:

Crazy to me how you punish people for playing your game. What goes on up there?

Its so pay to win to the point where free to play people can catch up by making up to 50 alt accounts to even keep up. 50! What other game forces you, as a free to play player, to create 50 accounts just so you can keep up? Now you're banning people for playing your game how you're forcing 75% of your population to play. What outcome were you hoping for? Server closure? If so, then this is one of the fastest ways to get there.

Same logic you used there could be applied to the currently discussed situation, but you seem to be on the opposite end here, solely based on the fact what benefits your factions, its what i'm implying. Very flexible these morals of yours.

I am pretty sure you will have to swipe to find asmos in the server soon enough.

But you are right on the statement and the tense used :D 

49 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

the only thing holding them back was their intense hate against each other which we took advantage of.

6 minutes ago, Yetah said:

Same logic you used there could be applied to the currently discussed situation, but you seem to be on the opposite end here, solely based on the fact what benefits your factions, its what i'm implying. Very flexible these morals of yours.

*shrug* the fact asmos hate each other remains the same.

1 minute ago, Malloc-KT said:

I am pretty sure you will have to swipe to find asmos in the server soon enough.

But you are right on the statement and the tense used :D 

Unfortunate unfortunate.

42 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

When we had Shedim and Malloc's league (multiple alliances at least) we were pretty equal even if they didn't get along. Before that maybe when Intensity and Incoming were leading things were pretty good. We have so many problems now that I think we need a reset. We have a lot of people who would lead together even still, but its a complete mess right now and when one steps up if we fail half of LFG is trashing them. Interestingly the 2 Agents we got were when your group was asleep. I think Darklaider was there for a bit for one, but we had BCM and Winry mainly leading, but Pixgon also and Flen out front with him it was really effective we basically lost all 4 of them now. That is impossible to replace. Plus we need paragon armor. I got a piece and its a big difference but our broker is terrible, only weapons and only 6s even though armor right side is as good an upgrade. Some kind of event that dumps tonnes of +4 pieces would be good. I don't know why Jan 2021 was the only decent event (tiamara eye where we got 24 armor boxes and 12 weapon boxes if you went on all 12 alts)...thats how I made my paragon 9 orb. Don't have it anymore, but would really help get people to 8s and hopefully 9s.

Some legions harassed shedim because some of their players used cheats and bots, I still remember that and the hatred they threw at him, they ended up resigning, otherwise, on the other hand, many of elys players are still using bots and do not claim anything from them O.o.  Apparently the GM's can't do anything about this either. Some friends send evidence of cheats flying hacking, and continue playing as if nothing.
On the other hand, there is no solution for the difference in numbers, there are no new players in aion 2023 and the numbers will stay the same and worse for the asmos that are retiring. That's why I tell them to ignore the wb's, siegues and other things, just play chill in pve with friends (y).

Edited by Shotbot

8 hours ago, Shotbot said:

The asmos do not coordinate hahaha, Zapie and Viseris explained it with apples.

Yeah that's the point of the thread :P My guaranteed win scenario literally ends with it being contingent on a coordinated Asmodian faction going to the right fortress at the right time. We know there is no coordination, the thread title gave it away. 

7 hours ago, Ypw said:

with leader or without leader the result will be the same.

doens't exist any type of balance between both factions.

Thread isn't about faction balance, but the difference between having a leader (or coordination) and not is whether or not you go to the free guaranteed-win forts or not.
I mean just remember when siege defense was bugged, Elyos ONLY came to Gelk because the Asmodians weren't taking the un-defended Elyos CKT forts because they thought we would defend even when it was bugged and we needed them to take it so that we could cycle the rewards. Going to Gelk was the nuclear option to try and shove the Asmodians into the correct higher-reward fortress and even that took I think 4 sieges until it worked. Multiple Elyos ended up in Asmo discords (myself included) telling y'all to take the free forts  >ㅅ<  A coordinated faction wouldn't be split and arguing the way Asmos were for those four sieges.

5 hours ago, Shotbot said:

L9 Buff doesnt exist anymore, and L5 ReFly buff is 10x more OP. That being said, if Asmos don't see any victory as being better than no victory then, like, what's the point in anything? If there are Asmos in this thread who don't value any victory over no victory, then they're in the wrong thread because Naduah wants a leader and coordinated faction to help take any victory they can get.

5 hours ago, kazzer said:

Yeah. We have organized ourselves well with good strategies. especially when AssassinBOM and kurumy are leading commanders. we rarely win. even when few elys attend the differences are 2 for each asmo and that's how we fight. but more than that is impossible.

Yeah I mean, this is my point. "We did a little better with leadership" yeah that's what @Naduah wants per the title of the thread :P 

I feel for the asmos in the thread but you gotta stop replying with "we're still imbalanced tho even with leadership" -- we know, everyone knows that. This thread isn't about solving faction balance, it's about the lack of Asmo coordination and how it's making an already bad situation worse.

Edited by AriaTheMelodious-DN
Grammar

@Naduahshould be part of the leadership group and we should have a committee. I think Alyta suggested 3, I was thinking more. Anyway a 10 day break until siege season is over isnt a big deal. I can think of 10 people at minimum that should be in a leadership group. Its a game after all...a couple people shouldnt carry the burden of a near impossible task that requires miracles.

We have tactical people and people who know what to do, when to do it, make good decisions, and make calls. 

I don't think one person should be leading the faction. They will fail over and over and burn out and quit. You guys don't realize how hard it is to get an alliance to anything. Agent is single digits usually. Ardath is no option. Legion defense is non-existent. Asmo deserve a break, people burned out fighting 1 v 10 because the best Elyos are smart and focus the only ones who can make a difference. 

Enjoy the green forts for the rest of season! 🤷‍♂️

TL,DR: We are all waiting for Throne and Liberty to be out and try it hoping it won't suck. Aion will never recover, it is what it is, it has p2w beyond playability, it has open world mechanics that are prone to faction imbalances and the economy is not open like in classic yet still dominated by farmers.

Also never take advice from:
1) Rich people on how to get your life better
2) The overpopulated/overgeared faction on how to win in open world

This game was, is and will always be about RNG, numbers, stats and class (im)balance.

Never let anyone shame you because you lost or didn't bother at all after losing 100 times. The game is supposed to be fun, do what is fun for you and avoid the things that the game is rigged against you, once you do the things you find fun close the game and play another game that you enjoy.

Aion is not life.

Edited by Arhangelos