Dark Wings Skin

Seraith-DN

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 9:41 PM, GenericUser451 said:

I would like to see something like this (unless it si already in BCM and I missed it)

7f48b2d7facbe4dd85def15b8e58b7ea.jpg

We have these, but they were bought with the Conqueror's Marks. So good luck getting enough to buy them outright or you could try the small boxes for a chance at getting them. Which is what I did, I have a pair.

• 1 month later...
On 24/11/2017 at 7:48 AM, Jayda-KT said:

We have these, but they were bought with the Conqueror's Marks. So good luck getting enough to buy them outright or you could try the small boxes for a chance at getting them. Which is what I did, I have a pair.

I have some conqueror marks, what is the name of these wings and where do you buy them from?

Also how did I get conqueror marks? I am not sure where I got these.

51 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I have some conqueror marks, what is the name of these wings and where do you buy them from?

Also how did I get conqueror marks? I am not sure where I got these.

The Conqueror Marks are acquired a few different ways. You can get them from the Prestige daily box. Also, you can get them from quests in Gelkmaros as well as killing the mobs called Conqueror's Offerings (also in Gelk). Note, you only get like 1 mark each time, and you need like 15,000 marks to buy those wings, or somewhere around that range. They're purchased from one of the NPCs in the main sanctuary area of Gelkmaros.

In other words, it could take a while lol.

Archived