Fusion of Server and Legions

Ksara-DN

Vantheria.

What you said does not apply to the case. I'm suggesting removing totally inactive legions. Legions that have no players.
I am suggesting to remove the legion that no one else plays for long. Months or maybe years. If the legion is inactive and has no players, then it makes no sense to let it take the place of an active legion.

These inactive legions are only taking up space and preventing other legions from having the opportunity to appear in the ranks.

Do you want examples? I can give several examples and I doubt that anyone in these legions will came here to defend them.

In Israphel the legion Death Gods has only three members. It ranks fifth in the ranking and there is no one else there. It is a dead legion, definitely inactive. The legion is disable for more than a year and will continue like this. Forever.

Want more examples? OK

The following legions are completely inactive and dead:
Super Star, Aurora, Ronins and etc.
The legion Aurora ended in 2014 and after 2014 there is no one else there.

Is it fair to keep these legions after the merge? I do not think so.

• 1 month later...

The thing is.. the members of Death Gods earned that ranking. Just because they are scattered to the winds now doesn't mean you should take the accomplishment from them.

And as Cake mentioned, legion rankings don't really mean anything. It's not like player rankings, which determine transforms. 

7 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

The thing is.. the members of Death Gods earned that ranking. Just because they are scattered to the winds now doesn't mean you should take the accomplishment from them.

And as Cake mentioned, legion rankings don't really mean anything. It's not like player rankings, which determine transforms. 

You do not know what you're saying.
They are not scattered to the winds now. They went to another legion or deleted their account. There is only one person in the legion with his ALT and I was of this legion. I tried to bring the Legion back to call people back, but the person who stayed with the Legion Brigade does not give to any old members or to who created the Legion.

@Ksara-IS.. is that why you want old/non-active legions removed from the rankings? Because you tried to revive Death Gods and the person who is currently BG wouldn't hand it over? I just don't understand why it's important. Old legions in the rankings don't hurt anyone, they remind us of the past and they give us something to strive for. Just don't see the harm in them remaining on the rankings.

No. I'd just like to bring back the name to bring people together again and I can not use the name, but I think I'll have a chance now with the merge. With the merge I can create a legion with this name. It would also be good to give the opportunity to new legions the oportunity to be in higher ranks in the rankings.

We try to do this. I talked to Kimberley (He stopped playing) and I think he also tried. In the end, we asked for help from the NCSOFT support team and they also tried to help.

They sent an EMAIL to BRIGADE (Randyblue) because he abandoned the game, but replied that he would not pass.

Mordant and I conclude that he prefers to see the legion dead. I think the legion died because of some internal conflict. I do not know, but I believe that this decision of Randyblue is actually a way to punish everyone of the old legion.

I think we are not going to need the "artifices" after the merge.

Archived