Fix the instance door send log

WeevyWonder-DN

Look, I am tired of getting send log when I click on an instance boss door. It's very frustrating to have to log back in only to get the slow loading screen. Then you have to send in a ticket to get your items you missed from boss only for support to only give you some of the items. Is there a way to stop the send log from happening when you click on a boss room door? Is there a way to bypass the slow load launch? Please don't reply talking about "buy a better computer", because if you think I need a better computer then be my guess and buy one for me *rolls eyes*. 

• Aion Team
40 minutes ago, Vocifera-DN said:

These random crashes are a bit excessive :| pls fix @Cyan

Any crash can be annoying, but it is important to send any information you can when it happens so the developers can investigate. The send log goes directly to the devs to analyze, and if you send in a ticket to our support department they can assist you with anything you may have lost because of it. Players that participate in sieges should be seeing fewer crashes, and this is due to all the information gathered from the players that sent the logs over the prior few months, so please keep it up!

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Any crash can be annoying, but it is important to send any information you can when it happens so the developers can investigate. The send log goes directly to the devs to analyze, and if you send in a ticket to our support department they can assist you with anything you may have lost because of it. Players that participate in sieges should be seeing fewer crashes, and this is due to all the information gathered from the players that sent the logs over the prior few months, so please keep it up!

Then @Cyan  some developers should be quite busy, since in the span of less than two hours of game  time I sent in at least 4 logs yesterday, after logging in after the unscheduled maintenance. 

Prior to that, agreed that there had been a reduction in the number of send logs, sieges were less risky. I had't crashed for an extremely long times ( a month or more), last night during one fort siege I crashed twice, couldn't even get to the kisk.

Incidentally,  the latest crashes may have even less user reports if they're  like mine, as the initial "send log" error causes  doesn't even allow the user to submit the log for at least one or 2 minutes, their whole system is that badly affected. Most people just want to get back into the game ASAP at that point.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Read my comment below for how to get rid of the long loading bar.

AWESOME!! It worked for me, may not stop the crashes but at least I was able to log back in within a minute instead of the usual five, thank you SO much for that.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:58 PM, WeevyWonder-DN said:

Look, I am tired of getting send log when I click on an instance boss door. It's very frustrating to have to log back in only to get the slow loading screen. Then you have to send in a ticket to get your items you missed from boss only for support to only give you some of the items. Is there a way to stop the send log from happening when you click on a boss room door? Is there a way to bypass the slow load launch? Please don't reply talking about "buy a better computer", because if you think I need a better computer then be my guess and buy one for me *rolls eyes*. 

This is the reason why I stop playing for a while

Archived