Drakenseer's Lair glitch?

GenericUser753

well. If you are an asmodian, I think it was a bug. 

But the boss in Drakenseer´s Lair has an skill tat turns 1 or more of the players in an "enemy" (whit the name in red). It/they also receives some damage over time and finally die. That´s usally in the last stage and the way to take off that debuff is to talk with an npc that is walking in circles arount the area. If the boss dies before that is done or if you do not pay attention to that, it can not be removed and the only way is to be killed by the debuff or one of your mates. Even with that debuff you can still attack de boss (sometimes for this reasson you may not notice you have it), and get the rolls. 

It is not a bug, it is a skill called Walking the Line. As, Azzmarie pointed out, it turns a player friendly towards the boss but enemy towards the rest of the group, same as it happens in DD. You can still use skills and items, but you will be affected by the attacks of other players.

8 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Even with that debuff you can still attack de boss

No, you dont. :P

Killing your groupmate was actually the HELPFUL thing to do if the boss was already dead. As Azzmaria pointed out, if you have not talked to the NPC and had the debuff removed before the boss dies, you are stuck with it and you cannot loot the boss. So you actually did your groupmate a favor by killing him/her -- assuming someone resurrected him/her afterward to allow for boss looting.

"Oh, an Asmo!"

"Don't kill it!"

"Why?"

"'Cause it's me."

Yeah, that was fun the first time it happened to my group. We cannot heal the player who has been changed, and that player will take damage from the other player's skills. We may not want to use AOEs

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Killing your groupmate was actually the HELPFUL

Is a good point. Maybe next time just call out in chat "Asmo! burn it!" and we all get a good laugh from it.

MayBlue

Archived