Primal Hats on BCM

Vocifera-DN

For future reference, the original item's limitations (level, class, etc) never carry over to the skinned item. The only cases this is not true is when:

- The items are gender-locked.

- 1-time use skins, but only affecting tradeability.

(Talking about limitations, not benefits :P)

I would like to add:

usually the limitations (class, level, etc) does not matter when you skin a headpiece. Even for gear obtained ingame you can use any of them to change the appearence on any headpice. (I am wearing since years ago plate skins on my cloth headpieces). The only limitation here can be when the skin is only for one gender. To use the skinned item, your toon´s gender must match. 

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

The item is untradeable because you are not getting skin items, the BCM is giving you the ACTUAL hats from the instance. Primal Spirit gear has no 1-time-use limitations.

The actual item ? it can put in account warehouse and legion warehouse ? the actual item can't do that.

If is the real hat from the instance you can not put them in account warehouse or legion warehouse. (yet you can put it in your toon´s warehouse). But if you want to "move it" just buy the cheapest white named tiara in the city and use it as skin there. Then you can move and trade the white skinned item. The good point from real gear is that we do not have the limitation about using it as skin just once. 

On 19.4.2018 at 10:46 AM, Neleth-KT said:

The actual item ? it can put in account warehouse and legion warehouse ? the actual item can't do that.

I got myself two hats yesterday and they are the actual instance item, so you can't move it unless you reskin it to a cheap white items like @Azzmaria-KT mentioned. The leather version is so damn pretty! ^o^ 

Archived