6.0? I thought a new version meant new content

Ethreil-KT

No new regions? You tease us with server names like Katalam and Danaria then release a new game version to make all your recurring players come back but theres no actual content drop?

Remember when a new version totally changed the game? Entirely new endgame content, gear, regions, forts, level cap. Y'all trying to kick Aion while its down now? 

Feels just like crappy ol 5.0 to me. Couldve at least given us a new fort, instead you trolled us and brought back one that you never should have taken.

7 minutes ago, Ethreil-KT said:

No new regions? You tease us with server names like Katalam and Danaria then release a new game version to make all your recurring players come back but theres no actual content drop?

Remember when a new version totally changed the game? Entirely new endgame content, gear, regions, forts, level cap. Y'all trying to kick Aion while its down now? 

Feels just like crappy ol 5.0 to me. Couldve at least given us a new fort, instead you trolled us and brought back one that you never should have taken.

did you ever made a basic search before flaming in the forums? lol

8 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

did you ever made a basic search before flaming in the forums? lol

I saw Heart Of Frost live on the homepage and assumed the new title meant a new version as it .. always has... Um. Sorry? 

I cant figure out how to delete this post....

34 minutes ago, Ethreil-KT said:

I saw Heart Of Frost live on the homepage and assumed the new title meant a new version as it .. always has... Um. Sorry? 

I cant figure out how to delete this post....

You can't delete a post. @Cyan can lock it for you if anything.

What 5.8 brought us (Heart of Frost) was basically Mirash and Divine Fortress. Oh, and Frozen Monolith. 6.0 will turn the game upside down a little.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived