Aion doesn't load?

Tarte-DN

Whenever I enter my info and click play now, and this appears (the image below) , it never loads. The launcher just disappears. I tried to enter email&password again several times, but it just does the same thing. I submitted a ticket, but it wasn't helpful. They said my graphics doesn't meet their minimum requirements. I've been playing Aion perfectly fine with the same graphics for a year. It started to act up weird a week ago. But then it started working again yesterday, but the same problem started today.

I tried googling and I don't have an antivirus program that could prevent Aion from starting up.

Does anyone else have this issue?

lSzyJMM.png

20 minutes ago, Tarte-DN said:

Whenever I enter my info and click play now, and this appears (the image below) , it never loads. The launcher just disappears. I tried to enter email&password again several times, but it just does the same thing. I submitted a ticket, but it wasn't helpful. They said my graphics doesn't meet their minimum requirements. I've been playing Aion perfectly fine with the same graphics for a year. It started to act up weird a week ago. But then it started working again yesterday, but the same problem started today.

I tried googling and I don't have an antivirus program that could prevent Aion from starting up.

Edit:

I forgot to mention I've already tried file repair and uninstalling and re-installing.

1 hour ago, Tarte-DN said:

lSzyJMM.png

Go to NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

If that doesn't work, right click Aion, hit properties, compatibility, run the game in Windows 8, apply. (Don't know exact text; on phone)

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If that doesn't work, right click Aion, hit properties, compatibility, run the game in Windows 8, apply. (Don't know exact text; on phone)

Thank you! I renamed it to aion.bin.old and it seems to work now

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hey @Cheesecake-DN, any thoughts on getting the loading bar to go away again? After I renamed to aion.bin.old, I get the dreaded loading bar again. Which, of course, is horrible for SFT sendlogs -- or any sendlogs in general. My internet isn't great, so the loading bar is like a 10-minute affair for me lol.

From Forthyn:

NCSoft > Aion > Data > Dump > Right-click and go to properties of "Config.ini" file > Select Read-Only > Apply.

Open the Config file to verify that these values are 1. ValidTableDump=1 NormalStop=1

If they aren't 1, edit the file so they are, then re-apply Read-Only.

Definitely check the values of ValidTableDump and NormalStop. After that, hopefully it's just the one, stupid long load and then you're good until next Wednesday, lol. I get a long loading bar, and I have an SSD and fiber internet. xD

Edit:

And one thing I've been wondering if would work on the won't load thing is going to Compatibility mode and running Aion in Windows 8 mode, so you can keep 64-bit. The aion.bin.old one is just one I know for sure works, is easy, and doesn't take me long to type on a phone, lol.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 8:07 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Tried this and it doesn't work for me... I enter my information, click "Play Now" the same thing shows up as above in the post then it disappears before the XIGNCODE loads in the bottom right hand corner.

Archived