About Summer Block Party

Creattor-DN

"Every party needs ice, so thankfully you’ll be able to find Bags of Ice chilling inside of instances for Daevas level 30 or higher. Bags of Ice can also be found in the following zones: Cygnea, Enshar, Levinshor, Kaldor, Iluma, Norsvold. If you find a Bag of Ice you can open it to receive either an Ice Pick or Ice Block. If you’re looking for even more Ice Picks and Ice Blocks you can find them in our store."

Well, i guess is something wrong with this event, after 4 hours farming i got 0 Bags of Ice and 0 Ice Picks, can you explain how this event really works @Cyan

This is my loot in 2 hours of farming in Cygnea

unknown.png

And 2 hours farming in Illuma

unknown.png

Has you can see more than 1000 mobs killed and got no Ice of Bags and no Ice Picks. Is this right?

Edit

I did linkgate 8 times too, and got 8 ice block :D

8 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

The event was implemented incorrectly. It is supposed to drop bags, not blocks. ice picks dropping are working as intended though.
Please fix it or i'll speak in rainbows :(

Yeah! Thats it. Please @Cyan or someone from ncsoft, do anything... 1000 mobs for no ICE PICK's is too much. That's the worst event in Aion History

i've killed at least 1500 mobs since yesterday. they don't drop bag of ice at all. 
also about ice picks dropping from bosses; dropping for one party member is okay but it would be way better if they dropped from bosses all the time.
they rarely drop and it's really annoying when people don't set loot to common or above. cause whoever loots the boss takes the ice pick first, which is totally unfair.

1 hour ago, Trajectory-KT said:

they rarely drop and it's really annoying when people don't set loot to common or above. cause whoever loots the boss takes the ice pick first, which is totally unfair.

Yeahhhh I've pretty much already written off this event due to this reason lol.

Archived