class to start 6.2

MakaMisaki-DN

What do you want to play? Do you like to heal and be support or would you rather be full dps? Will it nyerk you off to be asked to heal or help with healing or to give mana? Do you want to be totally solo or are groups alright?

Clerics and SW are better for someone that prefers to be solo as they can heal themselves. Clerics will be asked to heal in groups. SWs will be asked to give mana and may be asked to help with heals on occasion. 

Gunners are straight dps.

But it really boils down to.. which do you like best? Test all three. Pick the one you have the most fun with.

10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

What do you want to play? Do you like to heal and be support or would you rather be full dps? Will it nyerk you off to be asked to heal or help with healing or to give mana? Do you want to be totally solo or are groups alright?

Clerics and SW are better for someone that prefers to be solo as they can heal themselves. Clerics will be asked to heal in groups. SWs will be asked to give mana and may be asked to help with heals on occasion. 

Gunners are straight dps.

But it really boils down to.. which do you like best? Test all three. Pick the one you have the most fun with.

i like to be Solo DPS and heal my team 

9 hours ago, TrainerRusty-KT said:

? Why chanter? I thought glads were pvp kings in 6.2. Also do you know where SM stands in pvp? Finding pvp vids with SMs is impossible.

What? Chovegeta is pretty popular SM right now. Korean streamer, streams on youtube once in a while. Many PvP vids on youtube.

4 hours ago, MakaMisaki-DN said:

i like to be Solo DPS and heal my team 

If that is the case cleric might be a good choice. Clerics are pretty much immortal in 6.2, have good DPS, and are the main heal. You can easily solo alot of content with them.

I would go songweaver. Songweavers can heal quite strongly even in dps stigmas, while clerics take a big hit in healing strength when in dps stigmas. Songweavers are a jack-of-all-trades. They can heal. They can dps. They can cc. You probably won't be main heals, but the ability to not only heal but give mana which in 6.x is going to be really useful.

Chanters are also a jack-of-all-trades and are great in a support roll, but they are melee and not as newbie friendly as a songweaver (which is ranged) would be.

Just my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I would go songweaver. Songweavers can heal quite strongly even in dps stigmas, while clerics take a big hit in healing strength when in dps stigmas. Songweavers are a jack-of-all-trades. They can heal. They can dps. They can cc. You probably won't be main heals, but the ability to not only heal but give mana which in 6.x is going to be really useful.

Chanters are also a jack-of-all-trades and are great in a support roll, but they are melee and not as newbie friendly as a songweaver (which is ranged) would be.

Just my opinion. 

hmm i can make cleric and sw my main ? or i should choose one ?

You can do whatever you want. I have seen people successfully "main" two characters, but that does take more work and time.

I have personally found that having one character that is your focus produces the best results for me. Better gear. Greater skill. Higher rank. More success. Though I have always had alts and enjoy playing them off and on. But that is just me. You know yourself.

Tbf, I am a cleric main. I love my cleric. BUT.. I am primarily a heal cleric. I run duo or in groups. I am rarely solo. I have played this game since '09 and have a good group of people that I play with. It is easier to be mostly heals when you have others to do the dps. Hopefully that makes sense.

6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

You can do whatever you want. I have seen people successfully "main" two characters, but that does take more work and time.

I have personally found that having one character that is your focus produces the best results for me. Better gear. Greater skill. Higher rank. More success. Though I have always had alts and enjoy playing them off and on. But that is just me. You know yourself.

Tbf, I am a cleric main. I love my cleric. BUT.. I am primarily a heal cleric. I run duo or in groups. I am rarely solo. I have played this game since '09 and have a good group of people that I play with. It is easier to be mostly heals when you have others to do the dps. Hopefully that makes sense.

thank you very much

Archived