kaisinel pvp buff doesn't work

Zombiex-DN

Are these the buffs for the new fortresses? I see lots of old PvP Attack/Defense% stats which are essentially useless due to the new 100% cap on the old PvE/PvP% stats...

And have no idea why there are two PvP Attack and two PvP Defense buffs for each of these effects....

Level 1 - SYSTEM_Weak_Race_newBuff_D_G1 - Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing:

• PvP Attack +5%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 50% of the base amount (huh? percentage boost in old PvP Defense % stat??)
  • HP +2000
  • PvP Attack +25%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 50% of the base amount
  • Healing boost +50

Level 2 - SYSTEM_Weak_Race_newBuff_D_G2 - Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing

• PvP Attack +10%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 100% of the base amount
  • HP +4000
  • PvP Attack +50%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 500% of the base amount
  • Healing boost +100

Level 3 - SYSTEM_Weak_Race_newBuff_D_G3 - Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing

• PvP Attack +20%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 200% of the base amount
  • HP +8000
  • PvP Attack +12%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 200% of the base amount
  • Healing boost +150

Level 4 - SYSTEM_Weak_Race_newBuff_D_G4 - Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing

• PvP Attack +30%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 300% of the base amount
  • HP +30000
  • PvP Attack +22%
  • PvP Defense% increased by 300% of the base amount
  • Healing boost +200
  • All status resistance +100

Level 5 - SYSTEM_Weak_Race_newBuff_D_G5 - Marchutan's Protection / Marchutan's Blessing

• PvP Attack +50%
  • HP +100000
  • PvP Attack +40%
  • Healing boost +400
  • All status resistance +500

We are gonna have to wait for 6.5 update...

They have no clue. Don't you know they are "in discussions with the developers" although this is a known issue, and has been for months if not a year. EU quickly moved to a solution, NA could have prevented a problem. Instead we get a giggly CM who spent half of the twitch stream talking about new skins.

Sorry if I sound mad- but this really was avoidable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aion Team

I wanted to bump this thread and say we're going to be getting this fixed for the November 14 maintenance. I know GP gain is also a big topic of discussion and we're going to have some GP changes coming as well so it won't be impossible to hold rank. I know other regions have gone with a reduction to 900 but our approach will be a little different.

Thank you.

Archived