P2w players

GenericUser22685

So on EK a lot of leys are p2w andsome asmo too they al have lucky hand buff etc adn everyday i just fought i mean me and my group fought a legion with fullof p2w a sorc has +12 elemental ward stigma etc. and i face alot of players who is so much p2w please atleast remove the enchantment stigmas ad stones on BCM and other that can get with real money it is really unfiar for us free to play players whowork hard for gear enchantment thenothers jsut got +12 stigmaseven 6.2 just launch whatever balanced you try to make igame its not going to be balanced until there is p2w items 

That's the game, Lucky hand buff isn't much, that's just prestige - I have that and, don't have enchanted gear yet on EK And, there is a free, rare to get, one day prestige pass, so using that, you could get the buff free as well.

Last I knew it was never meant to be balanced, it's meant to make money for NCSoft, the more pay to win, the more they make off us. Personally, I'll loose, I can only do 20-40 USD per month so, I won't get much. to win you need 200-500 per month.

10 hours ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

So on EK a lot of leys are p2w andsome asmo too they al have lucky hand buff etc adn everyday i just fought i mean me and my group fought a legion with fullof p2w a sorc has +12 elemental ward stigma etc. and i face alot of players who is so much p2w please atleast remove the enchantment stigmas ad stones on BCM and other that can get with real money it is really unfiar for us free to play players whowork hard for gear enchantment thenothers jsut got +12 stigmaseven 6.2 just launch whatever balanced you try to make igame its not going to be balanced until there is p2w items 

You know the only stones in the store are pve?

Also, lucky hand is just a pve atk and def buff.

So yeah, it's pve p2w, but not related to pvp (just stigmas).

Oh really, okay, then you tell me how to get a full +15 Legendary PvE set in a week or less without paying A LOT of cash for all those stones? Not to mention how to get transparent transformation scrolls for free, or even get enough in a week for one day of playing? At 10 mins per scroll, that's 6 per hour, at 10 hours per day played, that's 60 per day, 420 per week for each character, eight characters so that's 3360 scrolls per week - tell me where to get that many in game without paying for them. (yes that includes without paying kinah because to make kinah, you have to buy stuff that sells with REAL CASH.) a few million is NOT having kinah in this game, need 4-5 BILLION kinah to get anywhere close to top geared.

53 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

Oh really, okay, then you tell me how to get a full +15 Legendary PvE set in a week or less without paying A LOT of cash for all those stones? Not to mention how to get transparent transformation scrolls for free, or even get enough in a week for one day of playing? At 10 mins per scroll, that's 6 per hour, at 10 hours per day played, that's 60 per day, 420 per week for each character, eight characters so that's 3360 scrolls per week - tell me where to get that many in game without paying for them. (yes that includes without paying kinah because to make kinah, you have to buy stuff that sells with REAL CASH.) a few million is NOT having kinah in this game, need 4-5 BILLION kinah to get anywhere close to top geared.

i have full pvp genesis gear plus some acces of it and my wep are +15 my tninc +15 my leggins +11 and the other pars +7 i didnt even spend real moneyand my pve wep +11 and+5-6 the gear

59 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

Firstly, you don't need full +15 Legendary PvE set to attempt PF or IDD. Those who have +15 Legendary PvE are probably those you see in compensation gear because no one in their right mind would exchange their omegas/tempers from the previous patch to PvE legendary stones or even pay cash for said stones unless they are like you period. Pretty sure Ereshkigal is talking with respect to PvP. To add on, you a PvE loving and furry hating player needs to stop tainting every single post there is with your personal furry issue because for your info buying transparent xforms with real life dollars is not p2w its pay to stupid (LEMME JUST BOLD THIS FOR YOU) if you actually think your going to make a lot of kinah off that real dollar to kinah ratio via transparent xforms compared to other possible stuff on the bcm then you should really stop wasting your real life dollars because no sane player is going to actually buy transparent xform scrolls off broker unless they are already loaded with kinah not to mention your getting outplayed by the players who just craft these transparent xform scrolls in game and sell it to others.

I know you don't NEED it but, that's winning, being the best and, that means the best gear. Have to buy, can't level crafting nor get the mats to make enough for even one day in one day or, as I choose to do to save kinah and $$$$$, not use transformations, vendor the pots, sell any rare contract I might get. I can't craft or buy enough transparent scrolls to last a full day in a day, so, no point using 1 or 2 xforms per day, 20 mins is useless. I refuse to pay to see default so, those scrolls have to be free or, I won't use them.

1 hour ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

i have full pvp genesis gear plus some acces of it and my wep are +15 my tninc +15 my leggins +11 and the other pars +7 i didnt even spend real moneyand my pve wep +11 and+5-6 the gear

I SAID PVE Legendary, full set +15 becasue that's the pay to win and, unless you have the best gear, you aren't winning.

10 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

I know you don't NEED it but, that's winning, being the best and, that means the best gear. Have to buy, can't level crafting nor get the mats to make enough for even one day in one day or, as I choose to do to save kinah and $$$$$, not use transformations, vendor the pots, sell any rare contract I might get. I can't craft or buy enough transparent scrolls to last a full day in a day, so, no point using 1 or 2 xforms per day, 20 mins is useless. I refuse to pay to see default so, those scrolls have to be free or, I won't use them.

I SAID PVE Legendary, full set +15 becasue that's the pay to win and, unless you have the best gear, you aren't winning.

Winning means +15 ultimate get real, anyone who does +15 PvE legendary is stupid af.

13 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Winning means +15 ultimate get real, anyone who does +15 PvE legendary is stupid af.

winning means having the best gear, the best skill, the best pet, best mount, having or being the best EVERYTHING. Otherwise you aren't winning in whatever area you don't have or aren't the best. So yes that includes PvE, PvP, Pet, Mount, Minion, Crafting, etc...

9 minutes ago, Kailor-DN said:

winning means having the best gear, the best skill, the best pet, best mount, having or being the best EVERYTHING. Otherwise you aren't winning in whatever area you don't have or aren't the best. So yes that includes PvE, PvP, Pet, Mount, Minion, Crafting, etc...

I don't know why you even bothered replying but ok.

5 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What does +15 PvE gear do against another player? Do you even get extra stats from enchanting now other then the new pve atk/def?

Thats pretty much all u get but kailor doesn't understand so welp. And I had to mention ultimate grade cause I think he thought legendary grade was max.

14 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

What do you mean being the best means the best gear? What game are you playing? I was never a geared PVE guy for example. While everyone had +25 master harvester gear on them with +5 to +8 greywolf in 5.8 (yeah 5.8 was also as you call it pay 2 win) i was wearing normal harvester +3 max+5(not master) and my grey wolf were +0. I still outdps'ed most of the geared players on my server. not everyone ofc. but lot's of them. This still apply today. If you want to be the best you don't need only gear. Try spending some time at dummies, work your skill rotation and you will see, gear is not necessarily the only think you can do to be better. 

I remember spending hours in a row at dummies in Sanctum (this was in 4.0) working on my skill rotation to compete in my crappy TS gear against those how had Hyperion, and again, guess what, i was outDPS'ing some of them too. 

Gear is important, i'm not debating that, but it's not the most important thing in Aion. Never has been.

Lot's of Love

You missed my point entirely. You don't need to be geared to win. You can win with a lower gear if you have skills. Now days everyone throws gear on them but forget to work on the skill part. And you guys talking about winning and loosing like it's something that defines your game 100% of the time... there is no such thing as always winning or always loosing... some time you win some time you loose. In between you should work on improving yourself in every way possible. @Kailor-DN Having the best gear doesn't mean you are the best.. that's what i'm trying to say... you are focusing on the wrong thing here... 

you can't win in general, you win an instance, you win a fight, you win a siege. And then you loose in an instance, you loose a fight, you loose a siege. Having the BEST GEAR doesn't guarantee you win's. try seeing the big picture. Today you can be on top tmr on the bottom.

Lot's of Love

I guess it depends on how you define winning. There is no end to the game, no final, you've beaten everything and, can either quit or start over with a new character but, can't do any more with the one that won so, in that case, I define winning as making every possible skill (only crafting in this case.) having the very best possible gear for every piece (both PvE and PvP) and, knowing every instance so well that you could do instructional videos and, as long as your group didn't totally fail you, you would kill the bosses, no problem. And having the most GP and, most kills, that's winning in all areas. Now you can win in one and loose in another. Maybe you have the best possible PvP gear but, only 100 in aetherforging and, just quest PvE gear - well then you're loosing in crafting and PvE gear but winning in PvP gear.

Personally, i'm unwilling to spend the cash or kinah required to win in much of anything so, I'll play for fun and a distraction and, be content with loosing. Maybe I'll win at having all of the permanent pets or mounts, who knows?

why are we talking about having the best gear a few weeks after new content? It's supposed to take you months to get fully geared. Does no one remember 3.x 4.x patch? 
@Ereshgikal-DN Lucky hand buff is a PVE buff... has not thing to do with P2W. Shouls i remind you that NCSoft is a business? and that they need to make money somehow?

Everyone complained in 5.x when omegas and temeprings where on sale on BCM (even thos they were broker-able and everyone had access to them in game). Now they removed that. no more pvp stones in BCM. Yes the contracts are there now, and undradable non the less. but everyone still complains. Now i get it, it's frustrating to not have access for transformation contract. But complaining about a PVE buff that's just ridiculous. When will people understand that in order to enjoy the game, the game needs to be profitable. 

In my 7 years of Aion i heard everyone (or mostly everyone) complaining about this. You want a free game, go play soccer in the back yard, or baseball, or whatever. Or play board games. A mmo game has a lot of costs to run, and no one would keep it alive if it's going to money drain you.

up until now, the items on BCM were available in game as well and people still complained. IDK i think people should really start and look at the big picture here. And if you are a f2p player, you should be thankful that someone else is giving money to the company so that you as well can enjoy the game. Otherwise we will not have this game anymore.

Just to be clear yes, i do pay in Aion, i have payed for the Prestige pass for the last 3 years. didn't purchase item from BCM necessarily but i showed my support for a game i like and enjoy.

There are a lot of things to be fixed in this patch but complaining about Pve buffs and Stgma is not one of them. Btw you can get stigmas in game also, might take you a while longer, but it's doable.

Lot's of Love

On 11/10/2018 at 11:04 PM, Ereshgikal-DN said:

People love throwing this word around 'Pay 2 Win' however + up stigmas are not p2w (At least in my opinion as it only changed small details like cooldown/mp cost).

In terms of the cash shop, i think NC did well apart from the contracts.  The contracts are definitely much more of an issue than the stigmas.

Lucky Hand is 400 PvE atk and 300PvE def.  Unless you are an NPC you are unaffected.

13 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Maybe thread starter is concerned about how the 2 additional stigmas is game breaking. Lel.

Oh, didn't think about that. My bad. since i had my stigmas +9 since 5.8 i didn't considered that part. But still. there are ways to get stigmas in game, and eventually to get 6 of them to  +9 stigmas. Yeah it will take a bit more time... It is one of the downsides of being on a new server where some items are on limited availability. It's not like NCWest is gonna make a special BCM for EK... It's not fair for those pure f2p players but again NCwest is a business after all. A solution would be making those Stigma enhancement brokerable... i'm pretty sure that would help a little. May I will test a week with only 6 stigmas, see how it goes. Currently i doubt that's a major advantage, but who knows, maybe it is and i am too privileged to notice it. 

Archived