How are we supposed to get cabinet for studio in 6.2???

Mirelium-KT

Well here is a big problem for me. one of my cabinets, the plain 1-drawer cabinet, expired, i have searched on broker and in housing stores in oriel, but i can seem to find one. 
How are we supposed to get them now since crafting is gone?

Or should i add this to the con list of playing Aion?

Lot's of Love

you can get plain 1 drawer cabinets from furniture vendor.

the problem i am having is the crafted ones you cant get anymore. i made a couple extras but when update first landed it made some of mine immediately expired. the ones that had items that were requiring a change. so my inventories in them are now just lost.

1 hour ago, Arlyce-DN said:

you can get plain 1 drawer cabinets from furniture vendor.

the problem i am having is the crafted ones you cant get anymore. i made a couple extras but when update first landed it made some of mine immediately expired. the ones that had items that were requiring a change. so my inventories in them are now just lost.

Furniture merchant has Clean 1 drawer. Guest petal exchanger has simple 1 drawer, but Plain 1-drawer no. as far as i know this one was only crafted. So now... 

@Cyan This is a yet another issue that devs seem not to take into consideration. Any solutions to this?

Lot's of Love

3 hours ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

Mirelium I have 1 plain drawer cabinet to sell, pm me or mail me in game and we can discuss price

Thanks Psy, I will do that. currently i'm working on resupplying on kinah, i'm almost broke :D. can you keep it for me for a day or 2? 

Lot's of Love

• 1 year later...

You can also craft the breezy cabinet from luna or get it from broker from someone else (or get yourself an alt with luna material to craft it for you)

But in my opinion EVERY cabinet should be permanently on BCM. It is not fair some people can have 140 slots or something on their studio/house while others can only get 1~2 cabinets only. Or put every cabinet in aetherforging or at least in luna crafting. Every cabinet with 1 row, 2 rows and 3 rows should be somehow possible to obtain.

11 hours ago, Nelleby-KT said:

hi, im back to the game and have te same sorprise, my plain 1 drawer cabinet gone and many of my ncoins clothes was there, someone know a way to revovery 

You will need to get a new cabinet of same version "plain 1 drawer" to unlock them again. Try npc outside studio or broker if doesn't work i guess the only option is to ask support to move the items.

Archived