Eternal Greater Supplements

Hi,

Does anyone know the location of the eternal greater supplements vendor? I have asked ncsoft tech support and they referred me to Katalam to buy these, which is very difficult due to Katalam no longer existing XD. I know that I can buy eternal greater supplements with prestige coins and on lower level toons I can get eternal greater supplements from atreian calendar, but where else can they be purchased?

The Greater versions cannot be bought from any NPC, except for one case. As far as I know, you may only obtain them from the BCM, Linkgate Foundry, Atreian Passport (56-60) and being a General (the only NPCs that sell them).

In a future update (we might be getting it soon), you will be able to upgrade Supplements using its lower tiers. But until then, those are the only sources.

4 hours ago, Zyuuri-TM said:

Hi,

Does anyone know the location of the eternal greater supplements vendor? I have asked ncsoft tech support and they referred me to Katalam to buy these, which is very difficult due to Katalam no longer existing XD. I know that I can buy eternal greater supplements with prestige coins and on lower level toons I can get eternal greater supplements from atreian calendar, but where else can they be purchased?

Woah, support is very "up to date". As for eternal supps, there are just lesser eternal supps which are available in Illuma/Norsvold, As got the mythic supps, there are quite a few ways to get the greater ones as in doing AoE, CoE, Atreaian Passport, UA camp and so on. :3

Archived