Old titles for new players. New players at disadvantages.

khaly-KT

The old titles of casting speed, attack speed / speed as protector of atreia, easy mark are no longer available, what you find today are titles of 7 days 15 days that do not give casting speed, attack speed / speed,
What leaves some disadvantages, new characters and accounts are at the disadvantage of speed and attack speed and casting speed, even getting the best of the transformations and the best equipment to give these attributes you are still at a disadvantage for not having 3 or 4% of attack casting speed the more that old players have.

I guess that they didn't really consider the word "disadvantage" since they gave to half community a whole ultimate gear, not giving any chance to the other 60% of people to even get close to a legendary one, fairly upped to a decent upgrade.

So yea, I guess we'll just deal with that too.

200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b911700594f586749c

I'm going through this, I have a 15 day title that is finishing, it of 2% attack speed speed.

then comes the titulo de luna, 7 days that do not give attack speed and speed,

While some are of aion chosen, protector or atreia, easy mark I am without any.
it will be a disadvantage for a long time.

NC being NC sad

I am so damn sick of new players, the only thing you guys seem to do well in the game is cry cry cry.   I mean some of us have been around forever, spent thousands of dollars and countless hours into this game but wtf, here is my character, take my GP and my xform and any other thing I might have acquired over years of playing.  What else can I get you, a blanket and a foot rub?  Please give everyone a break from the constant crying because after a few weeks of it, it is starting to get damn annoying, your  just going to end up quitting in a few weeks anyway.

9 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

Estou tão cheio de novos jogadores, a única coisa que vocês parecem fazer bem no jogo é chorar chorar. Quero dizer, alguns de nós estão por aí desde sempre, gastaram milhares de dólares e incontáveis horas nesse jogo, mas wtf, aqui está meu personagem, meu GP e meu xform e qualquer outra coisa que eu possa ter adquirido ao longo de anos de jogo. O que mais eu posso te dar, um cobertor e uma massagem nos pés? Por favor, dê a todos uma folga do choro constante, porque depois de algumas semanas, está começando a ficar muito chato, você vai acabar desistindo daqui a algumas semanas.

Hello

I do not want your xform your aion chosen your dollars, I will not spend in this game even more now,
but as I said and as some will also say the basic titles of attack speed / speed has been removed, which leaves players at disadvantages over you for example,
but it is not disadvantage about your xform and your aion chosen is disadvantage over your protector of atreia,

but if it does not improve if I do not have any answer in this maintenance I will leave the game.

gladiator game with 2.6 attack speed with transformation of 11% of attack speed 50% of speed, you with a transformation of the same that mine will have more attack speed than me, this is something that I will never surpass, even with the same equipment , even if I give money to the game, without the title to match my attack speed / speed I will be at a disadvantage, for you this is to cry at last, as you said, you are there for years, but why are you one of the few? because this game will never kill a certain amount of players? because much goes for these and other reasons

in the end if you stick to the cause you will be playing alone as in 5.8

Old titles provide barely ~2% attack speed, that's basically one extra hit after 50. It doesn't make ANY difference in any context, it totally falls under the standard deviation of any features of the combat.

What i find really bad is that permanent mounts are not crafteable anymore, because THAT makes a huge difference. Any race to cubic lab and a lot more things renders people without mounts in a total disadvantage.

29 minutes ago, Edmond-KT said:

Títulos antigos fornecem apenas ~ 2% de velocidade de ataque, que é basicamente um acerto extra após 50. Ele não faz qualquer diferença em qualquer contexto, ele cai totalmente sob o desvio padrão de quaisquer recursos do combate.

O que eu acho realmente ruim é que montarias permanentes não são mais fáceis de serem fabricadas, porque isso faz uma enorme diferença. Qualquer corrida para laboratório cúbico e muito mais coisas torna as pessoas sem montaria em total desvantagem.

Hello

I am using the title of 15 days, lakrun conqueror. it is 15 days it from 2% my attack speed drops from 2.6 to 2.4 so there is a difference, this using a transformation of 11%

There is a difference, it's horrible to play gladiator with this attack speed, I have to wear gloves from 5.8 to get 2.2.
I'm already thinking when this title time is over.

6 minutes ago, khaly-KT said:

Hello

I am using the title of 15 days, lakrun conqueror. it is 15 days it from 2% my attack speed drops from 2.6 to 2.4 so there is a difference, this using a transformation of 11%

There is a difference, it's horrible to play gladiator with this attack speed, I have to wear gloves from 5.8 to get 2.2.
I'm already thinking when this title time is over.

Maths bro ;)

A 2% increase in attack speed means you are gonna do a 2% more damage over the same time.

If it takes you 50 seconds to kill a mob, with a 2% attack speed bonus, it will take u 49 seconds.
In the same time it takes you to hit a mob 50 times, with the bonus, you will hit him 51 times.

Titles are not meant to be a substancial difference, yeah, of course they boost "a bit", but almost never enough to make a difference.

4 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

I am so damn sick of new players, the only thing you guys seem to do well in the game is cry cry cry.   I mean some of us have been around forever, spent thousands of dollars and countless hours into this game but wtf, here is my character, take my GP and my xform and any other thing I might have acquired over years of playing.  What else can I get you, a blanket and a foot rub?  Please give everyone a break from the constant crying because after a few weeks of it, it is starting to get damn annoying, your  just going to end up quitting in a few weeks anyway.

This has got to be the most ignorant and stupid post I've seen someone make in a long time. This has got to be a troll, because I refuse to believe someone is this entitled to think a new player is 'crying' just for asking if they can have the opportunity to get the same titles that older players have. Please do the rest of this community a favor and never speak again....

3 hours ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Ancient armor should have the lowest % kinda like the blue daeva armor set from panda years ago. Gave like a 11% run speed  then 18% then 22%. Aion always letting us down...

In v6 all the formulas have changed, there is no point in comparing "how much" atk. speed equipment gave before vs now because the damage has changed, the crit has changed, etc.

In fact, the lower atk. speed bonus is obviously explained because the damage has moved into a new order, now you hit for more than 2 times the damage you did before.

I agree that the quests for titles should come back (along with the others btw..), but for the sake of more content.

5 hours ago, khaly-KT said:

Good if this gets me to 1.8 attack speed I want to have as everyone has, but I understood what you said this time.

Oh, in fact, i just realized that you are not so wrong because atk. speed rounds to the first decimal digit place, so, the increments in some cases can be "higher" of 2%.

If you are, let's say, "less than 2%" away from changing from 2.5 to 2.4 and you get a 2% atk. speed, you will change to 2.4, gaining 0.1/2.5 = 0.04 = 4% atk. speed. This does not happen with the other stats (except speed too).

21 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

Suck it up. You already enjoyed the priviledges you paid for back then, and are still enjoying them now thanks to NCWest lowering the required enchantment levels for your compensatory gear. What else do you want, a blanket and a foot rub too? If you were a real good and competitive player you would want more people to be able to be on your level to, you know, have real fights? Also, this is an mmo, you're supposed to be grinding too, not living off some gifted OP gear you got from spending money on a previous patch.

15 hours ago, Edmond-KT said:

In v6 all the formulas have changed, there is no point in comparing "how much" atk. speed equipment gave before vs now because the damage has changed, the crit has changed, etc.

In fact, the lower atk. speed bonus is obviously explained because the damage has moved into a new order, now you hit for more than 2 times the damage you did before.

I agree that the quests for titles should come back (along with the others btw..), but for the sake of more content.

And we get a crap ton of hp... Imo it's all the same just making us have more hp hit harder nothing has changed. Just the way we gear ourselves cuz it's upgrading tiers... I feel bad though for the people who lose out on things that were taken out of the game when it should of just been moved.

4 hours ago, Aislinng-DN said:

Suck it up. You already enjoyed the priviledges you paid for back then, and are still enjoying them now thanks to NCWest lowering the required enchantment levels for your compensatory gear. What else do you want, a blanket and a foot rub too? If you were a real good and competitive player you would want more people to be able to be on your level to, you know, have real fights? Also, this is an mmo, you're supposed to be grinding too, not living off some gifted OP gear you got from spending money on a previous patch.

I'm sorry but competitive and mmo doesn't really click together? Also this is a mmo, you're supposed to be grinding too to get ultimate genesis gear in about 6 months + time not getting it in 1 month.

I understand about the titles thing but come on now returning/new players.

On 11/21/2018 at 4:28 AM, Aislinng-DN said:

Well said.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:17 AM, Shirayuki-DN said:

I'm sorry but competitive and mmo doesn't really click together?

Not necessarily. Gear disparities in Aion used to be within reason. And coincidentally, that's when Aion used to have a lot more players...

On 11/21/2018 at 9:17 AM, Shirayuki-DN said:

Also this is a mmo, you're supposed to be grinding too to get ultimate genesis gear in about 6 months + time not getting it in 1 month.

lol. Ain't nobody got time to grind for half a year before they can start 1v1ing players that started with ultimate gear.

7 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Well said.

Not necessarily. Gear disparities in Aion used to be within reason. And coincidentally, that's when Aion used to have a lot more players...

lol. Ain't nobody got time to grind for half a year before they can start 1v1ing players that started with ultimate gear.

This is the current reality. Your "used to" and "ain't nobody got time to grind" doesn't matter anymore.

Archived