Will we receive server sub-forums post-merge?

Jake-DN

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

We will consider adding them, one issue the old forums had is everything was quite segregated which is something we wanted to avoid here.

Understood, although I believe there is a difference between segregation and structure to help players find accurate information. 

I also understand that forum activity has been at a low and thus keeping things together for now will increase the illusion of activity. 

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

We will consider adding them, one issue the old forums had is everything was quite segregated which is something we wanted to avoid here.

It would be highly beneficial to do this for the classes and servers. You don't want a new Assassin trying to comb through the "Class Discussion" section trying to find threads relating to their class. That's just plain tedious.

Even though we'll be down to two servers soon, you don't want the dirty laundry of one hanging with the laundry of the other--- it's better walking over to the fence and seeing it instead.

1 hour ago, Forthyn-SL said:

It would be highly beneficial to do this for the classes and servers. You don't want a new Assassin trying to comb through the "Class Discussion" section trying to find threads relating to their class. That's just plain tedious.

Even though we'll be down to two servers soon, you don't want the dirty laundry of one hanging with the laundry of the other--- it's better walking over to the fence and seeing it instead.

I agree.

Each class should have it's own sub as well as the servers for legion recruitment and what not. :o

Archived