Pet Food

Rakesh-DN

So BCM has the Infernal Diabol Egg (30 days) going on. The purpose of that pet is to poop out AP amulets when fed. That's all fun and neat, but what does one feed it? Unless I have missed another source, the Plain/Crispy/Savory/Sweet/Sour/Spicy Healthy Pet Food (item ID 182006413 - 182006418) that these sorts of pets require is no longer available from any NPC in the game.

@Cyan, is it possible to make the pet food available somehow or are they doomed to starve for 30 days until the sweet release of death?

• Aion Team

Hey there, 

I know there was a post about this for the Innocent Merek but I'll leave a response here which includes both. That pet food is actually unavailable in the game currently (one of the items it forces you to sell). Because of this we have removed these pets from being offered for sale. If you did purchase one and want your Black Cloud Coin back please contact support and thy can assist you!

Thank you.

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey there, 

I know there was a post about this for the Innocent Merek but I'll leave a response here which includes both. That pet food is actually unavailable in the game currently (one of the items it forces you to sell). Because of this we have removed these pets from being offered for sale. If you did purchase one and want your Black Cloud Coin back please contact support and thy can assist you!

Thank you.

Are there no plans to add it back to the game?

I still have the SFT dog pet which used to give amulets so now that it's actually useful, I can't use it anymore.

Archived