Forums

Crucible Spire not updated for 6.7

Techlord-KT

Instances: 17. Changed the stats of some monsters in the Crucible Spire.

Items: 6. Added items to the Challenge Coin merchant. Challenge Coins can be acquired from Crucible Spire.

This is from the patch notes - the stats of the monsters seem to remain unchanged, and there are no new rewards. I have seen this mentioned multiple times in the maintenance and known issues topics but @Cyan hasn't responded to this particular issue yet. Can we please know what is going on with this?

2 hours ago, Techlord-KT said:

Instances: 17. Changed the stats of some monsters in the Crucible Spire.

I think this part was changed, i feel mobs are more tanky and have more evasion/resist, at least now i get out of time 1 floor earlier than before and i improved my set 

44 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I think this part was changed, i feel mobs are more tanky and have more evasion/resist, at least now i get out of time 1 floor earlier than before and i improved my set 

Could be, but this could also be because of the class changes. I can now beat the floor I was stuck on before, but that could be because AT's got a pretty big buff this patch

On 5/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

The mosnters are surely harder now, I could kill up to floor 15 if I remember correctly (the single mage boss) and I went up to floor 16 with the bunnies but had only 10 seconds left so I run out of time before I could do anything.

With the new patch most of the time I either kill floor 13 and run out of time in floor 14 or just run out of time in floor 13, it depends on my crit and resists. And I even have better gear now.
-----
But the rewards are not updated, we cannot buy the new manastones with the coin of challenge.

• Aion Team

We're investigating this and reported it to the devs. Sorry I didn't respond on this particular thing, but there's been a list of things reported to the development team for investigation.

Archived