transfer

This is unacceptable, why does ncsoft close server transfer? Right now ek and kt are so unbalanced in population. Atleast let elyos transfer to dn from kt so that both server will be balanced in active players populations. I wonder does ncsoft staff have monkey brain?

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

DN-A are not going to move to KT-A.

KT-E are not going to move to DN-E.

Why? Because no one wants to be on the losing team.

lol you cant do simple math?

15 KT asmos - 20 KT elyos --> 5 elyos transfer to DN = 15 KT asmos - 15 KT elyos

20 DN asmos - 15KT elyos --> 5 elyos transfer from KT to DN = 20 DN asmos - 20 DN elyos

i know some people cant do math but this is elementary math dude LMAO

i transfer from KT to DN cuz there are more asmos on field.

6 hours ago, Rocky-KT said:

This is unacceptable, why does ncsoft close server transfer? Right now ek and kt are so unbalanced in population. Atleast let elyos transfer to dn from kt so that both server will be balanced in active players populations. I wonder does ncsoft staff have monkey brain?

i agree with you rocky, they should open partially

5 minutes ago, BEAT-DN said:

lol you cant do simple math?

This has nothing to do with math. People don't want to move their characters that they have worked hard on AWAY from a server on which they win all the time to a server on which they lose more frequently. It makes it harder for them to get enchantment stones and purification mats from sieges.

But okay. You go on ahead and keep insulting people.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

This has nothing to do with math. People don't want to move their characters that they have worked hard on AWAY from a server on which they win all the time to a server on which they lose more frequently. It makes it harder for them to get enchantment stones and purification mats from sieges.

But okay. You go on ahead and keep insulting people.

my bad if i was insulting you, my humble apology, i dont know i went DN cuz no fun in KT no asmos on field, i dont really care win or lose as long as there are players on field, sieges on DN we are almost equal win sometimes lose sometimes, ID/AD server doesnt matter. only 1 instance DN elyos lossing more than win which is pandora pvp instance.

You left KT asmo for DN asmo because there were no asmo on the field? So you went to Zerg instead, nice. Must be fun. I couldn't attack someone already being attacked by 10 or more in open world PvP. As for siege, make sure you hit f12 so you can see the people cuz trust me we are there lol.

Man if only they merged us all together instead of 2 servers of unbalance and crying.

1 hour ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

You left KT asmo for DN asmo because there were no asmo on the field? So you went to Zerg instead, nice. Must be fun.

I'm not particularly fond of Beat, especially after he basically called me unintelligent in this very thread. However, I must comment that he went to DN-Elyos. So he actually went from advantaged to disadvantaged. He's one of the very few who would do that. I hate giving him credit, buuuuut... gotta give it where it's due.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'm not particularly fond of Beat, especially after he basically called me unintelligent in this very thread. However, I must comment that he went to DN-Elyos. So he actually went from advantaged to disadvantaged. He's one of the very few who would do that. I hate giving him credit, buuuuut... gotta give it where it's due.

Hm I don't know why he would leave, I think there's plenty of people on the field... Only reason I can say this game gets boring cuz it's usually the same people over and over.

On 09/04/2019 at 6:55 PM, Cyan said:

Transfers will be open again soon. They were closed as we were fixing an issue with them. More details on all of that to come.

Please Cyan , make us update, there is a lot of people who wanna transfer Chars

Archived