Forums

Free Transfer Off EK to DN!!

Sgt Sneak

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

What I am trying to understand is why so many EK people feel that they have to go to DN, even if they have to pay. I just don't understand what is wrong with KT.. and I play there, too.

Didn't like whole legions like instawin or something recently PAID to transfer to DN ? It's only weird when an EK player can chose where to go ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

What I am trying to understand is why so many EK people feel that they have to go to DN, even if they have to pay. I just don't understand what is wrong with KT.. and I play there, too.

Because many reasons. More people to group for EVERYTHING is on top of my list. Then there is World Boss killing, winning more sieges thus getting more mats/enchants and so on. If NC didn't make the game so that the dominant faction had advantages, then maybe it wouldn't have to be that way.

They need to either make the zergy faction less attracting (ie world boss loot not for everyone, less siege rewards, etc) or make the game more instanced.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Didn't like whole legions like instawin or something recently PAID to transfer to DN ? It's only weird when an EK player can chose where to go ?

Ofc there will be people who will transfer in order to be on the winning side. (See Konkers' comment above) We had some huge pay2win Elyos transfer off of DN lately and some huge pay2win Asmodians transfer on. They, ofc, transferred in order to be on the winning side. I am sure that if KT turns around and the Elyos start to lose and the Asmos start to win, those very same people will transfer back.

So you are saying that the majority of the people who are clamoring for free transfers to DN are Asmodian? And are just looking for an easier ride? So there is nothing wrong with KT it's just that you all want easier game play?

Hmm. If that's so, I do hope that NCWest actually looks at the number of Asmodians transferring to DN and limits those numbers since the whole reason they chose to fold EK into KT was to make that server more balanced.

@Cyan

So you are saying that the majority of the people who are clamoring for free transfers to DN are Asmodian? And are just looking for an easier ride? So there is nothing wrong with KT it's just that you all want easier game play?

Like I said before, I do not speak for anyone else, but you kinda answered your own question, as it is irrational for you to want to go where you get a worse situation, and I think your average player is not entirely irrational.

Regardless, I have toons in all servers, and by looking at the broker, we see in DN a smaller price and bigger supply in certain items. We see less masterwork craft for sale, but for a smaller price as well when comparing to KT. There are a few dragon skins on both servers, but they are cheaper in DN as well. Also, enchanted stigmas all the way up to +9 are found in DN, not many in KT and also higher price(much higher).

As far as for me go, I have played both in siel and israphel in the old days, at the moment I would like to go to DN. Simple as that. 

Hmm. If that's so, I do hope that NCWest actually looks at the number of Asmodians transferring to DN and limits those numbers since the whole reason they chose to fold EK into KT was to make that server more balanced.

I don't think they can realistically limit the players that go anywhere, they simply ask for a fee, and that's how they are going to regulate it, to a certain extent. Many people simply don't care where they go.

Anyway, If all asmodians from EK were simply thrown in KT, the odds are that it could flip the unbalance the other way around.

53 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not easier. It will be FASTER to get to endgame gear because you win more. The effort is the same! You get more in less time. And people has less time to fun as they get older!

53 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan

Good luck with that aswell. They will take whatever $$ they can.

Well, I would appreciate being able to xfer my EK alt that I made only to dork around with to the server I actually play on.  And I know some people are on the same boat.  Their mains are on DN, so ofc they would want that alt shifted there because THEN IT MIGHT HAVE SOME USE in the future, whether event or turn into their main or a main alt or the like. I know absolutely no one on KT, and I have no reason to play it there.  I have use of another alt ( Someone say, "Shavera, why do you need ANOTHER assassin alt???? ) on my home server.  Events likely, yea, but still useful.  It's BS to be forced to go to KT.  There's not that many people on EK to really have an effect on either server, especially when most of them were previous KT or DN players who have/had mains on those servers already and will go back to that server no matter what.  Or they will just quit versus having to work and gear another toon because they're not gong to pay what is quite frankly a ridiculous amount of money just to change a toon's server.  So, the net gain is better to let people pick where they want to go versus nyerk them off any further.  

I've played this game forever, and I've SOMEHOW stuck around since 6.x, which, IMO, this patch has been horrible, even if it were correctly executed, just the amount of loss we have had in-game, whether it be maps, instances, lore, places to go, etc, is pretty awful.  I'm really starting to feel the game should have been canceled before 6.x.  5.x even in it's poor execution was a way better game then this steaming pile.  I'm about done with it, I can't imagine people who have been effed over even worse ( and there are plenty ).  :/  

Archived