Poll for NCsoft!!!

Aucier

Aion State  

28 members have voted

1. 1. We want answers on the Game breaking Issue Right now!!!!

• Yes
    • No

57 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

Do the Poll and make them reply to us!. We want Answers and updated info on this current issue!

Wow you're super annoying! Cyan did update us, 

To give an update, we're still exploring the issue and looking for the root cause. As I stated before it's not as simple and just taking the server down (because we can investigate everything without taking it down). Until this issue is resolved it's difficult to say what the best course of action is, but we will be getting the missing AP and GP out to players that are missing out on them. I know ranks are important to everyone but we're still investigating.

Quote from Cyan^^ 

You are one of the few people who feel it is necessary to post about this MULTIPLE times per day. Please stop, and understand that Cyan will update us when there is an update to give. 

32 minutes ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

Wow you're super annoying! Cyan did update us, 

To give an update, we're still exploring the issue and looking for the root cause. As I stated before it's not as simple and just taking the server down (because we can investigate everything without taking it down). Until this issue is resolved it's difficult to say what the best course of action is, but we will be getting the missing AP and GP out to players that are missing out on them. I know ranks are important to everyone but we're still investigating.

Quote from Cyan^^ 

You are one of the few people who feel it is necessary to post about this MULTIPLE times per day. Please stop, and understand that Cyan will update us when there is an update to give. 

This was 3 days ago.... Super Annoying is not getting AP to upgrade gear and also not getting rewards. Also FYI i have only posted about the general subject 1 time for a update. :D thank you for looking out for me :D

This poll IS nyerkING AWESOME TOO...AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VOTE AND POST ON THIS SUBJECT TOO.....

HAHAHA I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED ANY OF NC'S GAMES SINCE I STARTED PLAYING AION!!!!......lol for starters aion is the only nyerking half worth a piece o shit game ncsoft even nyerking has in the first place!!!!.........ALSO I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED NCSOFT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!......I REFUSE TO PAY FOR HARDLY ANYTHING IN THIS GAME UNLESS ITS WORTH MY MONEY OR TIME!!!!......EVERYTIME THERE GAME GETS UNPLAYABLE MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!.....EVERYTIME THEY RELEASE REDICULOUS SHIT AND BREAK SOMETHING TO GET US TO BUY IT......MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!!!......you see.....my time is my money.....im kinda like bill gates.....every second of my life consists of my opportunity to make money!!!.....im always either doing something in my life to make money or doing something to help me make money.....i live my life playing video games for fun and entertainment.....and when i play these video games...IT HAS TO BE WORTH MY TIME TO LOSE THE MONEY TO PLAY THESE VIDEO GAMES!!!!.....IF THE GAME IS BROKEN OR NOT FUN OR NOT WORTH MY TIME I REFUSE TO INVEST MY MONEY INTO IT!!!!!!!........you see there are ways to wit these SHITTY ASS COMPANIES out of the world.....1 way is for the consumer to realize that the company is no longer worth there money...then the company goes bankrupt....the only OTHER way consists of when the consumer DOES NOT DO THERE JOB!!!!.....and when that happens the company is allowed to scamm and fraud their customers until they get sued....once they get sued after 20+ years and a ridiculous court case...ussually the company is handed over to a new CEO with new rules and gets to continue its ridiculous reign of fraud until its sued enough times to go bankrupt!!!......now...if you CONSUMERS WOULD DO YOUR nyerkING JOB AND ONLY PAY FOR GAMES WORTH YOUR TIME AND MONEY.....we would have a great fair fun and rewarding game to play!!!.....ASLO THIS PETITION IS FANTASTIC.....I SALUTE YOU ZILEX FOR CREATING IT!!!! IM WITH YOU!!!!!

Archived