Consequences

Gwin-DN

So sad. Only 3 people online in my friends list. In 11 years of AION I have never seen this in any weather. The question is ... What is important to a company like NCS? Do not exist backup/restore? Version control?

Most of my friends list left 2-3 years ago.  I just made new friends, it was hard to do, but I found a way.

We can't blame NC Soft for the people leaving.  We don't know the reasoning behind it.  Three of my friends left cause jobs, you know thing thing you do to get money.  

Now I won't defend all the bugs in the game for people leaving.  I ran on EK Elyos for a while, then friends left cause the game didn't feel right to them.  I was very close following them away from the game, but Aion is crack to me.

9 hours ago, LeftNut-DN said:

Most of my friends list left 2-3 years ago.  I just made new friends, it was hard to do, but I found a way.

We can't blame NC Soft for the people leaving.  We don't know the reasoning behind it.  Three of my friends left cause jobs, you know thing thing you do to get money.  

Now I won't defend all the bugs in the game for people leaving.  I ran on EK Elyos for a while, then friends left cause the game didn't feel right to them.  I was very close following them away from the game, but Aion is crack to me.

lol that is an easy answer. THE GAME HAS LOST ALL SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. everything is too easy to obtain, honestly they are fulfilling the needs of players that don't really like the game(the ones for the casual PvE and the same people that afk on EC,IB,ID,AD) and ignoring those that really enjoy the game.

Archived