Arena Of Discipline

JamesBoner-KT

I would like to say that,i personally  queue for Arena Of Discipline every week and i have 7/10 passes  every week and i get 0 points.How  can i ever get a high rank to Arena Of  Discipline when people pass on purpose so others  do not get points  or when they alreayd inside and leave the opponents till the last second and still cannot get any points.I think you should take action on this and find one solution, like when someone passes should lose one entry  and when someone leaves or passes the other guy shouldnt lose at least the entry  even if that means  he dont get points, at least shouldnt lose the entry

3 minutes ago, Misfire-KT said:

How  can i ever get a high rank to Arena Of  Discipline when people pass on purpose so others  do not get points  or when they alreayd inside and leave the opponents till the last second and still cannot get any points.

You can't. That's the sad bottomline. People who abuse the system will always come out ahead. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is.

The change should be, if you get an opponent that leaves the arena, you should be awarded the points you would have taken if your opponent stayed and you won against him. So if they leave = their loss. If your opponent leaves that means you are too good for him, hence you should get the points.

If you enter and there is no opponent, you should get no rewards and get our entry back for sure.

And what's to stop players who are trying to get their own alts just from dropping on their alt once they get it to max not only their points but their time?

Your idea isn't going to fix anything.

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And what's to stop players who are trying to get their own alts just from dropping on their alt once they get it to max not only their points but their time?

His problem is enemies dropping and the guy who stays, gets no points.

If you get in against your alt, you can just spend 1 minute killing him 5 times and win. Teaming with your alts is another problem which is not discussed on this thread.

What Misfire said is that he enters to do his arenas,and people use their alts to make him lose points by dropping out of the arenas.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The change should be, if you get an opponent that leaves the arena, you should be awarded the points you would have taken if your opponent stayed and you won against him. So if they leave = their loss. If your opponent leaves that means you are too good for him, hence you should get the points.

If you enter and there is no opponent, you should get no rewards and get our entry back for sure.

In addition, at the time the system has found an opponent, instead of asking if you want to enter or not, simply enter automatically, so those who do queue with their main char and their alt will not be able to pass if their two chars didnt have pop at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

In addition, at the time the system has found an opponent, instead of asking if you want to enter or not, simply enter automatically, so those who do queue with their main char and their alt will not be able to pass if their two chars didnt have pop at the same time.

Exactly, I have also suggested this in an older thread about someone who addressed the issue with people quitting. Once you get an opponent you should be teleported inside instantly.

Now... are you on wc that moment, or is your phone ringing, or did pizza just arrive, or is your baby crying... and you are not on your pc, well next time make sure you apply on a timeframe that will be on your pc because this is nobody's problem.

The only way you could cancel your arena queue, is while you are still waiting for it to pop, once an enemy is found, both people should be teleported in without the need of a confirmation.

----

Another similar suggestion would be: if a confirmation is needed (so those that just got diarrhea won't lose their arena), then both enemies should click "enter" before both get teleported inside. If you hit "enter" button and the opponent doesn't, then you won't get teleported until he also hits enter (or something).

In any case, dodging arenas shouldn't have an impact on those who actually do enter to play it and do not dodge and even better it should penalise those that dodge it or quit it early.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Even if you get your alts you wont ge the same amount of points everytime and specialy when you are alt is not top rank they wont be able get  high  ranks.In the end they can make arena of dicipline for 2 days up for 2hours  max so most go in

Archived