WHat is the use of 50% drop if the NCSoft deleted all the drop from mobs ?

StarWar-DN

for what u make a avent with 50% drop  and 100% from a buff if deleted the drop fro, the mobs . in 2 days killed more that 3000 mobs and suprize no fk way not a thing not a armor not a sheet o just shhet that the NCSoft left like a fk drop .. Take fk out the fake events .. if u delete the drop no use to place a event with 50% drop o more .. this is a sittttttttttttt.  who agre ?

I agree that it's useless for 66+ toons. However, I have noticed an increase in my low level alts. This has helped me to make more kinah than what I normally would, which I can then transfer to my higher level toons. Not really a solution, but eh. They're clearly not going to restore mob drops (although I wish they would).

It took 6 months to ban this particular group of botters, and they only got a temp ban, so I'm not holding my breath on them changing the world drop rate anytime soon since it's clear Support doesn't care enough to ban people who bot in any kind of timely manner.

Time to find something else to farm instead of AFK Templar Shield Thing, Starwar.

I got 5 frostforge hats the other day in an hour grind.. useless since I need chronos not  hats but its a drop increase from normal. I really wish they would put armor drops back into Norsv/illuma mobs.. it gave me a reason to go out and farm them.. now its a waste of time.. they ruined those maps too now

39 minutes ago, NotAKorean-SL said:

No one's talking about drops in instances.

Since the original poster talk about the drop rate in general during this event and not getting any, so I show what I have got to give him/her another option to farm, because for me this drop buff is real. 

if Aion plans to be the best mmo around,

it should restore those daily big fat l00ts the game really had in its glorious past.

Even those ever-ending hours grinding mobs was fun because it dropped so many items.

Even non-rare armors were enough to transform into kinah or enchantment stones.

I truely hope these amazing days of Aion come back. It would be awesome to play the game again.

Realy this is what i mean .. far i see no Ncsoft stuff will answer but i invite them to play as new players o old players that need Kinah to buy potions , Scrools , ETC ...

• This seems normal for the NCsoft Stuff ? :/

24ovxc7.jpg

• This is all the shet from 150 mobs lol
  • killed more that 5000 and no item always the same shit no fk item not 2 o 3 ... Shame NCSoft
  • So Again NCSoft Stuff i invite u to play and make kinah with this shet to buy potion o to craft with no kinah !!
  • then the NCSoft cry that in the server have half off the players that have 3 o 4 years ago .. who have the folt i ask ? 
  • Best Regards !!

Archived