How many hits could you do in 1s?

Shag-DN

4 hours ago, GitGud-DN said:

What buffs did the sin have going and what transformation?

I'm not sure if there is a limit in attack speed reduction also.

I would assume there's phys attack speed cap, just the same as there is run speed.

The thing about this image is it LOOKS much more indicative of hacks than it really, truly is, both between the program being used to record, the client (RainM reads chat log) and buffs/skills used... It's a liiiiittle fishy but with ARM it can be hard to tell.

I can't tell if you guys are stupid or not but those scoundrels bound and apply lethal venom hits are just procs from an already existing buff. Because it's in Rainmeter the autoattacks show up like that when it's a multi strike hit... just 1 multi strike swing. This is only 3 skills and 1 autoattack in 1 second.

2 hours ago, 2s313C78-DN said:

I would assume there's phys attack speed cap, just the same as there is run speed.

The thing about this image is it LOOKS much more indicative of hacks than it really, truly is, both between the program being used to record, the client (RainM reads chat log) and buffs/skills used... It's a liiiiittle fishy but with ARM it can be hard to tell.

The attackspeed cap is a 50% increase of your base attackspeed the character sheet however rounds. If you have kaisenal you break through the cap though not sure what the cap is with kaisenal or how that works. obviously hacking can bypass the cap too.

wewt! finally i get into the forums! anyways. to answer all your questions no. Not hacks i am a sin with 30 ping lel. Half the skills in that one second @Shag-DN are scoundrels and apply lethal venom in which i have no control in how they work. as for popping 3 skills and a auto in one second welp. I am a sin with 30 ping dude its easy to pop one of the fastest chain skills *yes fang strike beast kick and beast swipe are a 3-chain* easily.as for recording on rainmeter everyone else explained that it is a bit delayed but ye. And to all those other commentators on my attack speed it is .8 and my running is 12.0 *ya know just good sin info, this is with kromede (or advanced version of saying it is its a purple!!!)* But thats just to clear it up I could care less if anyone in here thinks I hack or not.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 4:22 AM, cruucruu-DN said:

wewt! finally i get into the forums! anyways. to answer all your questions no. Not hacks i am a sin with 30 ping lel. Half the skills in that one second @Shag-DN are scoundrels and apply lethal venom in which i have no control in how they work. as for popping 3 skills and a auto in one second welp. I am a sin with 30 ping dude its easy to pop one of the fastest chain skills *yes fang strike beast kick and beast swipe are a 3-chain* easily.as for recording on rainmeter everyone else explained that it is a bit delayed but ye. And to all those other commentators on my attack speed it is .8 and my running is 12.0 *ya know just good sin info, this is with kromede (or advanced version of saying it is its a purple!!!)* But thats just to clear it up I could care less if anyone in here thinks I hack or not.

You haven't "arrived" in Aion until someone accuses you of hacking. So congratulations!

Archived