IDD/PF such a bad patch

Arhangelos

So we are back to easy pve instances like in 6.2 and a ->chance<- to drop the ultimate. God, did we learn anything from Aion 6.2? Imagine people did like 200 PF runs in 6.5 before they could actually gear the whole set because although it was always an ultimate drop, most of the times the RNGeesus was giving a total free for all item that nobody needed.

Now imagine having to go there 200 times again and get like 50 drops only which are not for your class. Aion 7.0 recycles all the bad things in Aion... more RNG and less effort driven gameplay.

Make the instance as tough and time consuming as you want, but give us the reward we are looking for. Nobody asked for an entry level easy mode PF and IDD, since they give end game items they should be tough and reward you those things you want.

##

Side Note: How will people get the new materials? 99% of the time mobs in the new map are empty of loot!

On 22/08/2019 at 7:38 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

So we are back to easy pve instances like in 6.2 and a ->chance<- to drop the ultimate. God, did we learn anything from Aion 6.2? Imagine people did like 200 PF runs in 6.5 before they could actually gear the whole set because although it was always an ultimate drop, most of the times the RNGeesus was giving a total free for all item that nobody needed.

Now imagine having to go there 200 times again and get like 50 drops only which are not for your class. Aion 7.0 recycles all the bad things in Aion... more RNG and less effort driven gameplay.

Make the instance as tough and time consuming as you want, but give us the reward we are looking for. Nobody asked for an entry level easy mode PF and IDD, since they give end game items they should be tough and reward you those things you want.

##

Side Note: How will people get the new materials? 99% of the time mobs in the new map are empty of loot!

IDD and PF aren't end game anymore, u drop 4 legendarys from each instance now and have a chance to drop ultimate. they are the new "BOS/FM" so if u see in this pespective it's way better.
IDD is suppose to have more entrances(all other regions have).
Stella Lab is the new end game( new "PF") instance, if you learn the mechanics and full legendary(new) with some ultis u can do it easy.

Stella Lab on normal mode is 2 ultimates drops with chance of dropping a third.

From PVE side this patch, on instances, you need to learn to do the mechanics, not hard, but if not done is HK

• PF is go out from the circle(skill blaze strike or something) and near boss when she casts Ice thin. Need to kill adds(only 2)
  • IDD kill adds and avoid the ground effects 
  • Stella is the instance with more mechanics, hard mode is the same, the change is bosses stats, if u want to learn here's a good video:

17 hours ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

• PF is go out from the circle(skill blaze strike or something) and near boss when she casts Ice thin. Need to kill adds(only 2)
  • IDD kill adds and avoid the ground effects 

PF skill to jump away from boss is Ice Bladed Arrow.

IDD skill to avoid the blue crap on the floor is Soul Extinction Field.

On 26/8/2019 at 0:42 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

IDD skill to avoid the blue crap on the floor is Soul Extinction Field.

so you have to go away from the boss when he does it? Because I remember everyone instantly dying to the boss except me because I was hitting always from a range.

Haven't done the new instance (or Veillenthrone) and since most of my remaining friends quit I doubt i'll ever go for any time soon.

what are the differences in ultimate gear from PF/IDD/ and stella laboratory or Veillenthrone, are they same in stats or different? And if they are different which one is better?

30 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

so you have to go away from the boss when he does it? Because I remember everyone instantly dying to the boss except me because I was hitting always from a range.

Not necessarily. It will spawn in a random place on the ground, not always near the boss. You just have to have skill effects turned on so you can see it on the ground. You were just lucky that you were never standing in the place it spawned.

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

what are the differences in ultimate gear from PF/IDD/ and stella laboratory or Veillenthrone, are they same in stats or different? And if they are different which one is better?

The new ultimate gear is better than the old ultimate gear in all stats EXCEPT pve attack/defense. An old +8 ulti piece will have more pve attack than a new +8 ulti piece. However, the new gear's increase in physical/magical attack is worth the loss in pve attack. I haven't been in Veilenthrone since 6.7, so I can't say anything about it in 7.0.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Not necessarily. It will spawn in a random place on the ground, not always near the boss. You just have to have skill effects turned on so you can see it on the ground. You were just lucky that you were never standing in the place it spawned.

The new ultimate gear is better than the old ultimate gear in all stats EXCEPT pve attack/defense. An old +8 ulti piece will have more pve attack than a new +8 ulti piece. However, the new gear's increase in physical/magical attack is worth the loss in pve attack. I haven't been in Veilenthrone since 6.7, so I can't say anything about it in 7.0.

thank I was referring to the different new pve items, like are all the new ultimate pve gear same type" or do they have different names and different stats?

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

thank I was referring to the different new pve items, like are all the new ultimate pve gear same type" or do they have different names and different stats?

the ultimate that drops from IDD/PF have same stats as Stella lab, VT is still pre 7.0 stats.

But IDD/PF only drops gloves/shoulders/shoes/pants and rate is lower.

Stella lab easy has chance of dropped ultimate, Stella lab normal drops 2 ultimates and has chance of dropping a third

U can check this info in item guide, menu(ingame, new feature they implemented, really good to track items)

it's not just the attack/defense increase( both +0 I would go to the new), the new one has more attack(total, base+pve), more defense and more accuracy

1 hour ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

the ultimate that drops from IDD/PF have same stats as Stella lab, VT is still pre 7.0 stats.

But IDD/PF only drops gloves/shoulders/shoes/pants and rate is lower.

Stella lab easy has chance of dropped ultimate, Stella lab normal drops 2 ultimates and has chance of dropping a third

U can check this info in item guide, menu(ingame, new feature they implemented, really good to track items)

it's not just the attack/defense increase( both +0 I would go to the new), the new one has more attack(total, base+pve), more defense and more accuracy

So does Stella drop all the items, including those that are being dropped in IDD/PF?

52 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So does Stella drop all the items, including those that are being dropped in IDD/PF?

yes it drops all the pieces but its a different set/skin, From Stella u get full Sovereign's set, From PF/IDD u only get those pieces, and name is Skyflame. In the end they have same stats different names.

When we get PF hard mode it will drop earings as well. Right now, acc and weapon best crafted for pve.

Here is the item guide:

Screenshot-12.png

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Thanks i saw that item recommendation, it is good to know what items are higher than what I currently wear.I also saw that the best pve weapon is the crafted one and itis weird. Apparently they haven't added any pve weapon in instances.

I will be added on 7.2, shugo's mansion(something like that) it will be hard asf 12 ppl dungeon xD

On 8/27/2019 at 9:17 AM, PsychoShooter-KT said:

normal dropped 1 ulti everytime i've killed it so far, not 2. idk if this changes in future patch or we just got ncscammed.

Archived