Question on Free Vandal Gear Pack

HeartStrings-DN

Earlier this summer when the 7.0 patch came out we were supposed to be getting a free Vandal Gear pack.   I think it was supposed to be distributed like a month and a half ago or something like that.   But there were issues with Prestige players not having all of there slots which impacted every player getting this and was extended.

My question is how long is it really going to be before this gets distributed to all players?   Isn't a month an a half enough time passed already for this to happen?

Please let us know NCSoft @Cyan

Thank you 

7.0 was launched on Aug. 20th, so it hasn't been a month yet.. let alone a month and a half. The bonus slots for Prestige Pack holders was fixed last Wednesday, so it hasn't even been a full week yet. And as @BBeight-KT just pointed out.. it's just a skin. 

It sucks that it was delayed, but it's hardly the end of the world and there is no need to exaggerate in order to try and make it so.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

7.0 was launched on Aug. 20th, so it hasn't been a month yet.. let alone a month and a half. The bonus slots for Prestige Pack holders was fixed last Wednesday, so it hasn't even been a full week yet. And as @BBeight-KT just pointed out.. it's just a skin. 

It sucks that it was delayed, but it's hardly the end of the world and there is no need to exaggerate in order to try and make it so.

Thanks I took the data off another post that said Aug 3rd was when this was suppose to be given out.  Didn't have the date written down myself and couldn't remember exactly but it seems/feels like a month and a half :-)  probably going to just be a disappointing thing anyway so I'll just forget about it.  maybe it will come by Christmas or something I guess it doesn't even matter much now anyway.  Just as some said it's only some skins

Archived