PVP ?

GenericUser12703

Aion's group matching blows. But as Van pointed out, IB isn't classic PvP. It's not dependent on gear at all and rank means nothing. It's more strategy and cohesion. Obviously the other group is a premade who are probably talking and who have run together many times. Your group is a quick queue and is missing one person. You didn't have a prayer. Not because the other group is probably full ult +15, but because your group isn't coordinated.

This OP is laughable. Complaining about his quick entry group and running into premade in a instance that you don't need any gear for.

Just cause they are governor and commanders doesn't mean anything u could be naked in there and still win if u have co-ordination between group members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Pravednica-KT said:

3: 1 we can do nothing !!

http://prntscr.com/py6uh5

1 vs 3 in IB favors the 1 person because he will be able to upgrade his toon much faster than you do, so he can have an advantage for a moment before you upgrade, if the enemy upgrades tot he 3rd and you are still 2nd update he can lethally shot all of you. Then all he has to do is defend his tower.

The reason is that when someone is solo he doesn't share the upgrade points with his team mates, he gets them all by himself. I have also won in a 1vs3 myself with an alt.

If he was a sorcerer cat transform, his last upgrade and last skill gives him a lethal skill that kills you with one shot even if you are also the last upgrade. It does like 110k dmg or something. He didn't hack anything.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:45 PM, Pravednica-KT said:

can you explain this to me? they came to us and you can do nothing to them !!! ( illumiel brawl )

http://prntscr.com/pteld2

they just stand and wait for us to be killed again!

The towers do work, but apparently their tank used his shield to survive and took the first hits of the towers and others went in fast, you can stick close to the wall opposite of the towers and not get attacked by them. Another way is to get the shield that spawns randomly and you can get in and survive the first tower hits.

Archived